Thread: Transponder

Default Transponder

I guess that is how you spell it. What is going on is that some things are getting taken. I want to hide one inside ( small say 2" square max ) the item and go to the location it is after it is taken ( with a LEO ). Can you imagine the look when I tell them they have something of mine? I want one where basically I can pull up a road map online and see where it is.
    The only thing I have found so far is like $300- is there a less expensive option out there? I think the battery would only need to last a week or so to take care of my issue. The item being taken is not expensive so I don't want break the bank - Thanks for any ideas

Any ideas?

Some of the "buy here pay here" car lots are using them to track their vehicles. You might have some luck there if you know anyone in the business.

I heard some talk about using prepaid cell phones and setting them up with the tracking service parents use to track their kids.

Thanks Jab - I think a phone might be too big but I bet that would be a cheaper route -