Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: "Mr. Ed"

Default "Mr. Ed"

Needs to be parked at Bristol after today's circus stunt he pulled in Hotlanta. Way, way over the line. Competitor and fan safety were compromised today. Senseless and classless.

http://www.nascar.com/video/cup/2010...car/index.html

Cat in the Hat needs to do some interviewing.
    In loving memory- KVP 1961-2009
    "Sooner or later the man who wins is the Man who thinks he Can!!!!!" Thanks Nor!!!

In the words of a great, "rubbin, son, is racin'. Seriously though that was dangerous.

Keslowski wasn't totally innocent either
    In the morning be first up, and in the evening last to go to bed, for they that sleep catch no fish. ><)))*>

how was brad to blame in that wreck?.....if edwards, or anyone else for that matter, wants to settle a grudge, they need to deal with it behind pit wall like the ol days....and he could have at least waited til bristol and not risk so much....atl is too fast for a bs move like that

wasn't saying that he was at fault for that particular wreck however they have been going back and forth for a while now, and horsemouth took it too far
    In the morning be first up, and in the evening last to go to bed, for they that sleep catch no fish. ><)))*>

Missed it but heard it was a rough wreck. I did see where Carl thought brad intentionally wrecked him but then admitted it didn't look like it on film
    Quote Originally Posted by DRDUCK View Post
    Dexter GETS IT!
    Quote Originally Posted by JABIII
    :ACC: :ACC: :ACC:

Never liked edwards. Replay I saw you could see carls gloves turn into brad on a strightaway. Remove him for the rest of the season.

Ok maybe I'm biased.

Sorry, stupid smart phone caused double post
    Last edited by lab wont swim; 03-07-2010 at 08:33 PM.

As I see it nascar said the gloves were off and rubbin is racing but Brad odviously doesnt like it when the shoes on the other foot...but yea safety is a factor but hell when ur running 190 mph you know what the risks are before u strap in that car...same way when i raced cars..although I like seeing the wrecks this year im glad nascar is letting them mix it up someone needs to mix it up with that damn fast 48..lol

That's total bullshit from Edwards to pull that in that setting. If he ever had a point, it could have just as well been made at a track where they weren't running 190 when he decided to turn right.

The best thing for him would be for somebody to make him swallow a few of those giant teef of his.
    I don't need my name in the marquee lights....

When you stalk somebody down for a couple laps just to wreck them - I dont think thats what nascar meant by "taking the gloves off" and putting it into drivers hands bc rubbin is racing! :fag:

It seems that I remember Brad and Carl fighting for a win last year when that shoe was on the other foot. This was totally different. Carl was over a 100 laps down and Kesso was in fifth place today. Not to mention that the reason Mr. Ed was so many laps down was his own fault, not Kesso's. Even in the interview after the first accident Mr. Ed didn't want to admit it was his fault and still tried to lay some of the blame on someone else.

Anyway, did you see the 29 car snatch that horseshoe out of JJ's butt and use it. I'm glad he did, but he can't talk about luck anymore, because he just missed that last wreck.

EDIT: BTW, how do you start on the pole and proceed to not lead a single lap and not finish on the lead lap.
    Last edited by keithc; 03-07-2010 at 09:44 PM.

What KeithC said in the EDIT line. Sorry Sportin but they boy ain't got it.
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

KeithC-
    Yep- loved the "Horsehoe Snatching" myself- that is the stuff Championships are made of.

Doc- think all the Hendrick boys and even Stewart Haas boys had tire issues today- know the 24 was chunking RF's most of the day. Best guess is too aggressive camber settings. Only exception was the 5, who had rear issues.
    In loving memory- KVP 1961-2009
    "Sooner or later the man who wins is the Man who thinks he Can!!!!!" Thanks Nor!!!

[QUOTE=300WINMAG;567047]Doc- think all the Hendrick boys and even Stewart Haas boys had tire issues today-

Stewart Haas IS Hendrick.
    Did lose a lil respect for the 99 today. He shoulda stood up for his actions. If that was a black 3 it woulda been jus "rattlin his cage". Didnt like it myself. But just sayin...
    Tyler Simmons wasn’t offsides. 1-9-2018
    Isaiah Bond didn’t catch the ball. 12-2-2023

I think he should be suspended for two races and penalized 150 points. If he would have waited until after the race and fought in turn 4 like the old days I would be okay with no punishment. When you use the car as a weapon, there should be consequences. It is a shame that someone that makes that much money acts like a 3 year old.
    You can't argue with stupid people, they drag you down to their level and beat your ass.

do you think Carl could/would have been charged with manslaughter if BK or someone in the crowd was killed?....from his words during the post park interview, it's clear that he intentionally wrecked BK

300 you're right. JJ has been taking bad cars/days and turning them into top tens for the past four years. You have to be able to do that to win championships. Here's hoping he keeps it up.

Quote Originally Posted by keithc View Post

EDIT: BTW, how do you start on the pole and proceed to not lead a single lap and not finish on the lead lap.
    Because it's Jr. He is a talentless hack riding on his dead daddies coat tails.
    Last I looked -

Dale Jr hasn't won in:
    630 days 18 hours 26 minutes 11 seconds

I dont get it- ASSCAR has told the world that they want differences settled on the track. They even advertise it on national TV. now everyone wants to blame/penalize the driver for getting his retribution. Granted, he did choose a poor oppurtunity to wreck the 12, it seems like that is how nacsar would want him to retalliate. Im sure 99 bout shit in his pants when he saw 12 landing upside down but it was too late then
    Last edited by Sheep; 03-08-2010 at 01:13 PM.