Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: "Drop Zone" TV

Default "Drop Zone" TV

I was walking out of BI-LO this morning and a big 2500 black and camo chevrolet comes wheeling in and out jumps a fine woman that was built for speed...and two men. I then noticed that one of the guys, I had seen on the outdoor channel before. Turns out it was Hal Shaffer and Bob Pippin from the show Drop Zone. I went to the web site and it said they were supposed to be hog hunting in south carolina. Kinda cool to see those boys all over television and then in Williamsburg county.
    PS. His wife/girlfriend is EXTREMELY HOT!!!

Its seems like most of those hog hunting shows are filmed in South Carolina.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sky Buster View Post
    how many ducks are ya'll gunna buy this year?

we only ordered 650 this year... had a few people drop out a the club

just saw the show on the outdoor channel, they was filming at the black river plantation off hwy 527 between kingstree and manning

It is amazing how many hogs there are in that bend of the black river! I have hunted the corner for 30 years and had never seen a hog or hog track until about 5 years ago. Amazing. I watched the show also and am sad to say I missed any hot chicks, only hog hunters in full dress camo. Gotta have that camo for the elusive hogger.

i saw that episode too damn it looked hot lol nice hogs though off the subject if u like hog hunts u should check out a show called "pigman" its pretty awesome

Quote Originally Posted by coonsqualler69 View Post
    It is amazing how many hogs there are in that bend of the black river! I have hunted the corner for 30 years and had never seen a hog or hog track until about 5 years ago. Amazing. I watched the show also and am sad to say I missed any hot chicks, only hog hunters in full dress camo. Gotta have that camo for the elusive hogger.
    i think that is due to this new hog fever. to make sure you cash in as much as you can the dumb fawks turn loose all these hogs on there property. the problem is the joke is not just on them but it is on the whole damn county before it is over.
    NBK II - Killing is our business and business is good!

Quote Originally Posted by sprigdog View Post
    no. violating it would be enough. taxidermists are too expensive.
    Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    heck, I'll play. If we took away your ability to type, I might not want to punch you in the mouth so much for being stupid.
    Quote Originally Posted by River Hawk View Post
    tits like an old beagle dog

Typically they meet in or around one of the little towns to meet the "people" anyone know if they did that down there?

Zippadelli is footing the bill I reckon.

they may be from sc ,or either hal looks like that guy that use to have hunting show on a couple years ago diffrent name show

they are back in the lowcountry. they are filming in pineville at Oakland Club this weekend.
    No discipline seems pleasant at the time, but painful. Later on, however, it produces a harvest of righteousness and peace for those who have been trained by it.

conservation permit holder

NBK Pro-staff

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    If I read 'mousetrap' in one more fishing thread I'm punching a puppy.

Hog hunting shows are just more bait to entice dipshits into releasing hogs on their lease.
    "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton

Eff a Hog.............
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

....and the whores it rode in on.

Quote Originally Posted by Trapper View Post
    ....and the whores it rode in on.

To quote you Trapper, "Bloody well crafted".
    "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton

Bowhunters don't release hogs, they release arrows and make them squeal.

When you see them alive and handcuffed, somebody is getting ready to have problems.
    Last edited by Catdaddy; 04-10-2010 at 07:31 PM.

it ought to be illegal to release hogs on a piece of property thats not fenced.....

If a neighboring property released hogs around me and the bastards caused me any grief or physical damage....id be pretty pissed
    No discipline seems pleasant at the time, but painful. Later on, however, it produces a harvest of righteousness and peace for those who have been trained by it.

NBK Pro-staff

Romeo - I'd bet they are turkey hunting on the hill in the quail woods. Don't think that they would be Hog hunting with out bait on the ground from a stand. I have not heard anything about them being in the swamp.

I met Hal and Ken Cobb last year at the Sportsman Classic. They were both easy fellows to talk to. I had my little girl with me at the time so I was glad they were nice. They were the first people she had met from the TV.
    You can't argue with stupid people, they drag you down to their level and beat your ass.

Same as Huntinducs. Met them last year and they were very friendly, had my 3yr old little boy with me who thought it was so cool to meet someone that we watch on tv every week.
    \"If there must be war let it be in my day, that my child may have peace\" -Thomas Paine

Quote Originally Posted by OSHC View Post
    Romeo - I'd bet they are turkey hunting on the hill in the quail woods. Don't think that they would be Hog hunting with out bait on the ground from a stand. I have not heard anything about them being in the swamp.
    you are right. they were hunting with Ryan on the hill..they just came down to the swamp and was messing around at the camp...

NBK Pro-staff

Hal is a piece of shit. I typically would not holler that out at just anyone, but damn the stories I have on that cat.

I will save them for a time and place that does not involve the internet. After he was run out of the upstate he ventured down to the lowcountry around Colleton and found himself in a tight spot there too. Now he is invading the last piece of territory and will soon get his ass r--u--n--n--o--f--t.