Thread: Ipad anyone???

Default Ipad anyone???

Anyone thinking of buying one? If so give your review here when you do. If the wife and I were still DINC's I would get one just to play with it.... but alas I have one year old twins and a 12 inch tablet that I use for mostly the same reasons as the new Ipad. It might be a 1/2 thicker and a pound or two heavier but if you flip it around it at least has a full size keyboard.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mergie Master View Post
    I played my butt horn on a wooden pew once. No one seemed to appreciate it, especially my mom who took me outside and put the fear of God in me. To this day I still look over my shoulder to see if she's around before I fart.

Only thing I saw I didn't like about it was the size, other than that it looked to be a very neat machine!
    Quote Originally Posted by sprigdog View Post
    I dunno, but being a good duck hunter and shooting woodducks have nothing in common.

You know any real good dove hunters?

Fun as hell, but.....

I guess I'm still a traditionalist. I like a "normal" form. But I will say that my future computer purchases will probably all be Apples. Jonesin' for a Macbook in fact.
    "Only accurate rifles are interesting " - Col. Townsend Whelen

Swampy if you're looking for a Macbook get a refurbished one from Apple.

Brand new and saves you lots of cash.

thinking about a dell mini and making it a hackintosh

If a man is alone in the woods, says something, and a woman does not hear, is he still wrong?

Bipartisan usually means that a larger-than-usual deception is being carried out. —George Carlin

Common sense is not a gift. It's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone else who doesn't have it.

Quote Originally Posted by mello_collins View Post
    thinking about a dell mini and making it a hackintosh
    If you know the secret how let me know, I spent my free time, what little there is, one weekend on trying to get OSX to run on several HP intel laptop platforms.... no such luck and decided it was not worth the trouble at the time. Then again I may get reinterested as I never intend to pay Apple's prices for hardware.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mergie Master View Post
    I played my butt horn on a wooden pew once. No one seemed to appreciate it, especially my mom who took me outside and put the fear of God in me. To this day I still look over my shoulder to see if she's around before I fart.

cant go wrong with apple.....

Quote Originally Posted by Rock & Rye View Post
    If you know the secret how let me know, I spent my free time, what little there is, one weekend on trying to get OSX to run on several HP intel laptop platforms.... no such luck and decided it was not worth the trouble at the time. Then again I may get reinterested as I never intend to pay Apple's prices for hardware.

google "dell 10v hackintosh"

must be the 10v model

If a man is alone in the woods, says something, and a woman does not hear, is he still wrong?

Bipartisan usually means that a larger-than-usual deception is being carried out. —George Carlin

Common sense is not a gift. It's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone else who doesn't have it.