Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Legislation against dog hunting

I like dog hunting... but they just dont taste as good as the deer
    They say the only time a fishermen tells the truth is when he tells you another fisherman is a liar.

Quote Originally Posted by loud1 View Post
    dont think a hot wire will do it. Hunt one dovefield that has a hot wire all around. Dogs know its there but when a dove goes down on the othe side it ussually goes pop, wimper, pop, wimper and then I have my dove...
    There you go thinking again

I gurantee you a hot wire fence will do it.. Its got a 40" hog wire fence behind it and that is to keep the dogs from digging under it..
    Natural Born Killer Prostaff - Killing Tomorrow's Trophies Today...

TFC -"Be tough or get tough"

Conservation Permit Holder #5213

Why should the dog hunter not fence his land to keep HIS dog off neighboring property? The person causing the problem is the dog owner. Heard this argument before and it is always the people not wanting other peoples dogs on their lands being told to put up a fence. This problem has already been to court and ejudicated to the satisfaction of property rights over trespassing dogs and will probably have to be revisited before a solution is finally mandated.

That is exactly what Pbizzle is talking about... His dog hunting club has fenced their property in a very good attempt to do things the right way.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tater View Post
    Your heart ain't like your balls, ya only got one...
    All you need is a body built for discipline and a mind that can justify so much apparent self-abuse.

pbiz...if you are going to "fence in" your dogs then that is a good idea. If you mean the landowner needs to fence his land just to keep you out....that is the problem.
    Why do I have to goto extremes to keep unwanted people or dogs off my land?? They do not have the right to be there in the first place.

How can people not understand this???

Quote Originally Posted by FHF View Post
    pbiz...if you are going to "fence in" your dogs then that is a good idea. If you mean the landowner needs to fence his land just to keep you out....that is the problem.
    Why do I have to goto extremes to keep unwanted people or dogs off my land?? They do not have the right to be there in the first place.

How can people not understand this???
    You moron hes not sayn that he wants the land owner to fence his place to keep dogs and hunters out hes sayn dog clubs need to fence their place to keep dogs in....

great idea!!!!....all dog hunters are required to "fence in" their land before turning the dogs out. I am all for it.