Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Boiling water

I'm sorry, What?
    The unforgivable crime is soft hitting. Do not hit at all if it can be avoided; but never hit softly.
    Theodore Roosevelt

“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”
    ― Theodore Roosevelt

Quote Originally Posted by NUTZ View Post
    These regs would not apply to trannys, democrats, nor bowhunters.
    So by default, any douschelings using "rapid rails" and quick sticks" get a pass, right?

How gay is that...

Bleach cause it don't kill nothing. Adds flavor and gets your teeth nice and white.
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Be careful when boiling water. Boil it too long and you get a lot of shrinkage.

I buy my water already boiled. Its a lot easier and not as messy as doing it yourself.

2oofer decided to bring back stupid with that gun cleaning station thread, so I'm bringing back my protest thread.

Do you put your peanuts in before the water starts boiling or after?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    Only thing we need to be wearing in this country are ass whippings & condoms. That'll clear up half our issues.

before
    fish
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Microwave water for the man on the go

What are you protesting today?

Speaking of protesting, I'm protesting the prices of quartzite.

Today I'm protesting apologists and yeti coolers.

I hate an apologist and that civil war thing is annoying as hell to me. Its pathetic.

And then there's those frickin coolers. And let's not forget the stickers.

But here's the question. I won two of those yeti rambler tumbler thing-a-majiggi's at a sporting clays event. I'm told they cost like 40 bucks a piece. You have got to be kidding me! So, question 1 is, does this make me a "yeti man"? Question 2, if I give these things to someone who gives a damn, does this undo any detrimental "yeti man" status, in the event the answer to question 1 is yes?

You're not a "Yeti Man" unless you've actively used them. You didn't actively try to win them, it just happened that you obviously didn't come in first so consolation prizes were awarded. Therefore giving them away doesn't have any effect on "Yeti Man" status because you never really reached it, unless you got curious and used one or thought about using one. If so, you have "Yeti Man" status and are doomed.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

The rambler tumblers WERE the top prizes for the three categories awarded.

Now let's resume. Assume I poured a beer in one of em that afternoon and then abandoned it to roll around in the backseat floorboard for the last three weeks. Am I a full convert or partial or what? Cause I just don't feel like a "yeti man". I didn't even know such a thing existed until recently when that dumbass reeltight posted up that he was in fact a "yeti man".

In a survival situation, you could boil water in your YETI tumbler.

Excellent point.

In the event of an apocalypse, I could just shoot any miserable sonofabitch that might be dumb enough to call me a "yeti man", so situation averted, right?

But how about people who look at you with that unmistakable "he's definitely a yeti man" glare?

Would you whack them too?

Quote Originally Posted by Fish View Post
    The rambler tumblers WERE the top prizes for the three categories awarded.

Now let's resume. Assume I poured a beer in one of em that afternoon and then abandoned it to roll around in the backseat floorboard for the last three weeks. Am I a full convert or partial or what? Cause I just don't feel like a "yeti man". I didn't even know such a thing existed until recently when that dumbass reeltight posted up that he was in fact a "yeti man".
    Hey Fish...it was a fucking joke. I didn't buy mine either dumbass.

If it happens to be a zombie apocalypse, you could likely bash ones head in with the YETI tumbler. It could also be used as a light refraction device, to signal for help.

I'm thinking the Swiss army knife of tumblers. I wouldn't sell out for less than a grand each.
    Last edited by CYPRESNEAK; 11-04-2015 at 09:55 AM.