Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Midlands Delta Waterfowl Foundation Annual Event Thursday 2-4-10

I encourage everyone that can attend to call BigBrother and get you a ticket. This is a good event and a great organization to support. I already have my ticket and some raffle tickets for my new to me boat.
    You can't argue with stupid people, they drag you down to their level and beat your ass.

Will be there at least for a little while. Been battling pneumonia / strepp since Saturday. I'm on the upswing but have to "take it easy" until this coming weekend.

Look forward to seein' you fellas on Thursday!

Chess, as you're well aware 99.5% of the users of this forums are also users of the duck focused orgs that we support and give time, money and energy to. It really is a shame.

Someone's sig line on here says something to the affect of, "If you don't support Delta, DU or FF then you're living off of duck welfare." I'd say that sums it up.

Y'all have done a heckuva job putting this event together and I'm confident that your efforts will pay off, and pay off for the ducks! Kudos to you and the Committee. I'll see y'all in a coupla days.

Well done, fellas!
    Quote Originally Posted by GBelly View Post
    I had a sales guy lock my keys in my truck on a friday afternoon at 5 pm...and told me to call a locksmith. i almost knocked his teeth out.
    Columbia DU Volunteer & member / supporter of Delta and FF