Thread: Article in this mornings paper

Default Article in this mornings paper

When was the last time The State had an article about deer hunting? DO notice that it is out of The Post & Courier originally.

I had never heard about the cold causing acorns to sour. I just figured that was the weather in Chicago that made evrything up there sour.
    Last edited by rp; 11-30-2009 at 11:23 PM.
    It's not enough to simply tolerate the 2nd Amendment as an antiquated inconvenience. Caring for the 2nd Amendment means fighting to restore long lost rights.

There is some truth to that. We haven't been seein' as many either. I was in Kingstree Friday and missed a turn, had to turn around at a business. The parking lot was carpeted solid with acorns.
    "Only accurate rifles are interesting " - Col. Townsend Whelen

Stopped suscribing to the State earlier this year. Can't remember a good hunting article since Pat Robertson stopped writing for them. Be glad when the acorns are done- they have definetely hurt us on our lease in Saluda as we do not have alot of Oaks on our property. Hope a good hard freeze or two will put them back on food plots- which are the best that I have ever seen them on the club.
    In loving memory- KVP 1961-2009
    "Sooner or later the man who wins is the Man who thinks he Can!!!!!" Thanks Nor!!!