Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Are you KIDDING me?!?!?!?!?

Default Are you KIDDING me?!?!?!?!?

Move the Clemson/Carolina game to another part of the year?!?!?!?

Seriously. This is your leader????

http://www.thestate.com/gogamecocks/story/1041616.html
    I don't need my name in the marquee lights....

he smokes crack like most cock fans!

I guess this way Carolina can get the loss put behind them and focus on th rest of the year!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Oh, and Ron Morris is a dumbass.

i cant listen to local sports talk radio...at least for this week. made the mistake last night and the announcers as well as gilbert's finest calling into the show said "this year's carolina/clemson game is the most important game spurrier has coached while at USC."

callers went on to say that if usc loses, spurrier should go. another guy called and said if they lose, he was never giving money to usc again. another guy called and said he didnt give a crap about how poorly usc has fared against sec teams but that this weekend's game would tell him more about where the "usc program (sic)" stood. it was a common theme...but I couldn't believe what I was hearing. THIS game? Most important in Spurrier's history at USC? Are you kidding me? Maybe its just taht I haven't focused on it because I know Clemson will lose? Heck, i cant wait till Dec 4th and another shot at Georgia Tech.

now before everyone gets all hot and bothered thinking i am stirring the pot, I AM JUST RELAYING WHAT I HEARD FROM COOT FANS.

discuss....
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Quote Originally Posted by Simple Man View Post
    Oh, and Ron Morris is a dumbass.
    Well said Simple, well said.
    Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    Go Tigers!

Spurrier's comments shed great light on his coaching abilities. He just can't get it done and he's looking for excuses. Yea, yea, scheduling - that's the problem. Let's move the game. Face it Coots, you've got another washed out coach on your hands.
    Honey...I'll do it after the season is over.

Originally Posted by cudexter
    I would argue that JP has the highest "quality" to "trash talk" post ratio on this site.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Air Raid
    ... Wait till 3 years from now! ...

jwilliams is offline 2th Doc's Fishing understudy

It is obnoxious this week, toof...I wsw even disgusted to hear one of the few obnoxious Clemson fans calling in saying that the ACC schedule was tougher than the SEC schedule. No doubt the SEC is down this year, and the ACC is underated as a conference this year with 5 teams in the top 25, but come on man.....The idiots have been coming out of the woodwork. A caller yesterday said that Clemson hasn't played a team as complete as USC this year.... WHAT?

Here is an obvious fact that delusional fans forget. You ARE what your RECORD says you ARE....

The jets cant cry b/c they have to play new england. Houston can't whine b/c they have to play Indy.

The Rays can't hyperventilate because they play the yanks and Redsox..

The Cowboys can't pout b/c they play the Giants and Eagles, while Arizona plays who..the seahawks? The Rams?

Come on Man
    Last edited by jwilliams; 11-24-2009 at 10:30 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    Does Elton John know you have his shotgun?

Quote Originally Posted by Simple Man View Post
    Move the Clemson/Carolina game to another part of the year?!?!?!?

Seriously. This is your leader????

http://www.thestate.com/gogamecocks/story/1041616.html

Maybe you should actually read the article.

"Clemson athletics director Terry Don Phillips said there is merit in considering such a move. "

Spurrier is just speaking the truth, because he's been in that situation many times with Fla State and then playing the next week in the conference championship. Steve"the Man" Spurrier knows. Dabo doesn't........he was 12 the last time Clemson was in this situation.

Hope it doesn't bite them in the ass.......Georgia Tech will be no picnic(as most of you taters have already forgotten, with your newly found...heisman canidate,bcs,Acc championship talk as of late.

Just like clemson fans.

Oh, I read it.

The whole thing came out of Columbia. Terry Don should defer to the coach.

This game was played at this time long before either team was in its respective conference. I reckon it's just human nature to want to change something that's not working.

I'm late for an appt., but I'll have more on this later...

Quote Originally Posted by Catdaddy View Post
    Maybe you should actually read the article.

"Clemson athletics director Terry Don Phillips said there is merit in considering such a move. "

Spurrier is just speaking the truth, because he's been in that situation many times with Fla State and then playing the next week in the conference championship. Steve"the Man" Spurrier knows. Dabo doesn't........he was 12 the last time Clemson was in this situation.

Hope it doesn't bite them in the ass.......Georgia Tech will be no picnic(as most of you taters have already forgotten, with your newly found...heisman canidate,bcs,Acc championship talk as of late.

Just like clemson fans.

What the fuck would be coming out of your mouth as a Usuc fan if carolina was slated to play for the SEC championship? Clemson has finally taken advantage of it's talent. Shut up and deal with it.

Moving it is dumb as hell... that guy and Terry Don are on CRACK.

Terrry Don is the dumdest son of a bitch in the world... it is his fault that Bowden terrorized our program for nearly a decade. FUCK TERRY DON!!!
    They say the only time a fishermen tells the truth is when he tells you another fisherman is a liar.

Quote Originally Posted by artdevilish View Post
    It is obnoxious this week, toof...I wsw even disgusted to hear one of the few obnoxious Clemson fans calling in saying that the ACC schedule was tougher than the SEC schedule. No doubt the SEC is down this year, and the ACC is underated as a conference this year with 5 teams in the top 25, but come on man.....

Heard that this morning as well.........lol..........

I wish I could breathe life back in him, if I could I'd hunt him again tomorrow. - Ben Rodgers Lee

www.springallurecustomcalls.com

https://www.facebook.com/springallure.customcalls/

Quote Originally Posted by CAMO SNOB View Post
    Moving it is dumb as hell... that guy and Terry Don are on CRACK.

Terrry Don is the dumdest son of a bitch in the world... it is his fault that Bowden terrorized our program for nearly a decade. FUCK TERRY DON!!!

Amen............I despise his ass more than any.......last year when he was out there on the sidelines pointing fingers and telling Dabo what to do did it for me.......

I wish I could breathe life back in him, if I could I'd hunt him again tomorrow. - Ben Rodgers Lee

[QUOTE=dfasano;500143]What the fuck would be coming out of your mouth as a Usuc fan if carolina was slated to play for the SEC championship? Clemson has finally taken advantage of it's talent. [QUOTE]

"Every season when Spurrier mentioned moving the rivalry game, it would draw a chuckle from Florida State coach Bobby Bowden, whose teams did not play in a conference title game. Finally, when the ACC went to a championship game in 2005 and Florida State won its division, Bowden said he understood what Spurrier was talking about."

We'll review this after the Tech game......aka.....acc championship.

[QUOTE=Catdaddy;500161][QUOTE=dfasano;500143]What the fuck would be coming out of your mouth as a Usuc fan if carolina was slated to play for the SEC championship? Clemson has finally taken advantage of it's talent.

"Every season when Spurrier mentioned moving the rivalry game, it would draw a chuckle from Florida State coach Bobby Bowden, whose teams did not play in a conference title game. Finally, when the ACC went to a championship game in 2005 and Florida State won its division, Bowden said he understood what Spurrier was talking about."

We'll review this after the Tech game......aka.....acc championship.

Ya'll just keep dreaming of being what Spurrier once had.........

IMHO, Terry Dumb's time is limited. His attempt to get rid of the Football Team Chaplain has greatly increased his "enemies".
    Honey...I'll do it after the season is over.

Originally Posted by cudexter
    I would argue that JP has the highest "quality" to "trash talk" post ratio on this site.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Air Raid
    ... Wait till 3 years from now! ...

Quote Originally Posted by ccleroy View Post
    Ya'll just keep dreaming of being what Spurrier once had.........

I'm not dreaming or expecting the Gamecocks to be in that situation in my lifetime.

There is NO way for any in state team(meaning clemson or USC) to become a real contender on the national scene. We don't have or draw the good recruits...........unless we pay them(remember those days?).

The Florida and Texas teams will always have first pick of the best and the rest gets their culls.

Tell me again who's dreaming?

Dabo Ford is getting ready to find out.

Quote Originally Posted by Catdaddy View Post
    I'm not dreaming or expecting the Gamecocks to be in that situation in my lifetime.

There is NO way for any in state team(meaning clemson or USC) to become a real contender on the national scene. We don't have or draw the good recruits...........unless we pay them(remember those days?).

The Florida and Texas teams will always have first pick of the best and the rest gets their culls.

Tell me again who's dreaming?

Dabo Ford is getting ready to find out.
    Just because the chickens can't do it, doesn't mean Clemson can't. Sit back and watch. (Clemson, that is, because usc may be home for Christmas)

Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    Go Tigers!