Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Attn Coots

lots of "if's" "then's" "maybe's" and 1 "possibly" in that post.

If clemson consistently "kicks USC's ass" while also not living up to expectations, then what is USC doing?

My if's and then's are formatted into a question, not predicting the future, so they are accepteble.

Quote Originally Posted by 3chunter View Post
    I never said they will have 5 losses. I said if they had lost to virginia then usc.....they would then possibly be in a BCS game with 5 losses. my point is that while clemson does kick our ass they also lately never live up to expectations. They have had a big weapon(cj) and he still don't have an ACC championship! We (usc) are getting in more talent then in the past...if USC can get that "star" player on offense and get even a mediocre line with garcia and what we have on defense we will become better then the "mediocre" south carolina. maybe sec champs in the next few years...just maybe.
    Clemson has lived up to expectations under Dabo....I don't undertand where the "Clemson doesn't live up to expectations blahblahfrickinblah" comes from? These ain't tommy's tigers anymore. If you can't see that, you've got on the blinders. USuC may win saturday, but probably not. Honestly, I don't really give a damn. We're going to Tampa, and I want to beat GT a hell of a lot more than I want to beat the chickens. I know what that feels like (very well), but I don't know what it feels like to go to the Orange Bowl.

To all you dumbfucks talking about how the SEC is much so better than the ACC, take a look at the latest AP and USA today polls. 5 ACC teams and 4 SEC teams. Even you stupid cocksuckers should be able to do that math.

BTW, it was 5 to 3 last week but that dumbass at LSU decided to gift wrap a win for Ole Miss so they slipped in. LMAO
    Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    Only thing we need to be wearing in this country are ass whippings & condoms. That'll clear up half our issues.

I am not getting my hopes up this Saturday, until we either give our players anxiety medicine or get rid of this "bye week" bullshit we will never beat Clemson.

There. I said it.

jwilliams is offline 2th Doc's Fishing understudy

:SECBANNER:
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    Does Elton John know you have his shotgun?

jwilliams is offline 2th Doc's Fishing understudy

This is certainly a down year for the SEC overall, with UGA not being good....Certainly the top two teams are lugging the conference this year. SEC in football is much like the ACC is in basketball....Heavy at the top, and pretty solid all the way down....

So, you win. your conference has the best heritage by far.
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    Does Elton John know you have his shotgun?

"The beautiful thing about the Second Amendment, is that it won't be needed till they try to take it away" - Thomas Jefferson

Conservation Permit #1969

Quote Originally Posted by Duck Tape View Post
    The fifth place team in the SEC East against the first place team in the ACC seems like an equal match.
    It hasn't been equal for over 100 years. You finished behind Kentucky for crying out loud. WTG chickens!