Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Attn Coots

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Attn Coots

You have almost TWO WEEKS to get ready for us. I know in the past ya'll have squandered the opportunity of an extra week to prepare for THE GAME. Your players have been drinking, carousing and skipping class instead of studying film, reviewing plays and preparing.

Your coach has set your expectations on Conference Championships and elevated those above beating your in-state rival. We see how successful ya'll have been at that endeavor.

Please use off week time wisely this year. You have embarrassed our state long enough. Nationwide, college football fans laugh at you, with your "WE LOVE OUR COCKS" t-shirts and the other vulgarities that you think are cute or witty.

It's obvious, the mid-season slide that started as a slip is now a wide open roller-coaster ride down the slippery slope to humiliation. Don't let the fact that you are bowl elligible (still not sure how SC STATE counts for that) go to your heads. At least give us a game. Don't succumb to the pathetic tendency to take cheap shots or believe the one-line zingers that your coach spews that have long ago lost their zing.

Don't forget, the chicken curse allows for brief periods of success before you fall back into your pathetic existence. On November 28, come out give us a good hard fight. Line up and fight for all you are worth on the field. Hold your heads high and be proud of the "good effort". Claim the victory, the moral one that is, its yours for the taking. We will have the W. GO TIGERS!
    Honey...I'll do it after the season is over.

Originally Posted by cudexter
    I would argue that JP has the highest "quality" to "trash talk" post ratio on this site.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Air Raid
    ... Wait till 3 years from now! ...

think scheduling their off week again ahead of "the big game" was coincidence?

jwilliams is offline 2th Doc's Fishing understudy

Hate to spoil your fun, but in the past 40 years, Clemson has won 75% of its games against USC....That means that USC wins 1 out of 4......I hate to be the bearer of bad news....but....it is year #4...Now....If CU beats UVA, and are going to Tampa the next week, it will be difficult for the Tigers to take the "Rivalry" game seriously...it is possible..
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    Does Elton John know you have his shotgun?

Art, I've been saying the same thing - the Tigers TCB against Virginia and will be preoccupied with going to Tampa.

Although, I'd expect it a lot more out of the old regime. Maybe the cheerleader will have 'em ready for the chickens.

And a pretty good cheerleader he's turned out to be - so far.
    I don't need my name in the marquee lights....

Be thankful you're not playing Navy.

Yeah, although we've got a better Heisman Trophy candidate.
    I don't need my name in the marquee lights....

Quote Originally Posted by Simple Man View Post
    Yeah, although we've got a better Heisman Trophy candidate.
    Bullshit. Dobbs has 22 rushing TD's and a 148+ QB rating....

Bo dont know Clemson
    "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton

I don't know many who would choose to take on Navy this year

Quote Originally Posted by artdevilish View Post
    I don't know many who would choose to take on Navy this year
    Word.

clemson beats Va this weekend. coots have two weeks to prepare. clemson has chance at ACC title. coots beat clemson.

i hate to say it, but that is how it will play out. all the talk will be that "usc is better than the acc champ. the sec is better than chuck norris." or something like that....
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

i hope you're wrong toof. it sure would be nice to have an 11-3 record to prove that Dabo wasn't just some stupid mistake
    Man and other animals were first vegetarians; then Noah and his sons were given permission to eat meat: “every moving thing that liveth shall be meat for you” Genesis 9:3

"A man may not care for golf and still be human, but the man who does not like to see, hunt, photograph or otherwise outwit birds or animals is hardly normal. He is supercivilized, and I for one do not know how to deal with him." Aldo Leopold

If it were me, and CU beats UVA, I sit spiller. In the grand scheme of things, a "L" or "W" will not have an effect. It will affect rankings, but not the acc championship game or BCS bowl. Tough call though.

Tigers win next three in a row. I am not sure just yet how the bowl game will go. Tigers have not done real well in recent history with bowl games. Just my prediction. Art the coots did not beat Florida as you predicted, you are losing some credibility!!

Quote Originally Posted by artdevilish View Post
    If it were me, and CU beats UVA, I sit spiller. In the grand scheme of things, a "L" or "W" will not have an effect. It will affect rankings, but not the acc championship game or BCS bowl. Tough call though.

ya.....

Dabo has some serious $$ in front of him and none of it has anything to do with the annual chicken chopping.

division championship game: $100k
    Acc championship: $100k
    BCS bowl game: $100k
    BCS bowl game win: $100k
    wherever we go we bring monkey with us

If it were me, and CU beats UVA, I sit spiller
    that would be a mighty tough thing to do, but a wise one. it's not like harper is a terrible back, but you know CJ would be completely against it, and i can't say i blame him
    Man and other animals were first vegetarians; then Noah and his sons were given permission to eat meat: “every moving thing that liveth shall be meat for you” Genesis 9:3

"A man may not care for golf and still be human, but the man who does not like to see, hunt, photograph or otherwise outwit birds or animals is hardly normal. He is supercivilized, and I for one do not know how to deal with him." Aldo Leopold

Clempsun is playing good ball right now. Carolina looked a little better against Florida but they just don't have the horses to compete.

If USC's offense doesn't make any mistakes I think USC wins. That's a big IF.

I don't see Clem just lining up & marching on 'em.

It wasn't my prediction that was bad, it was the qb play that was....although the kid did play with a lot of heart. I really think the qb suffers from a.d.d. That may explain hia lack of focus at times

I would love to see Clemson play Oregon or Cincinnatti.

That is, if the win the ACC championship.
    Last edited by Catdaddy; 11-16-2009 at 10:18 AM.

They are fun to watch for sure.

All O & no D.

Guess they don't need any defense when they can hang 50 a game.