Thread: Upper Tellico OHV

Default Upper Tellico OHV

For those of you that are interested....SFWDA announced the closing of the Tellico OHV area. The US Forrest Service closed the area to Off highway Vehicles. Is this our future? Go to www.sfwda.org and read up.
    Steve

there is also legislation in place to close the MOAB trails as well. I understand both sides of the arguments as I enjoy the hunting/fishing/wildlife side as well and the 4wheeling side of the Upper Telico trails. I wish a more equal resolve could be issued.

that sucks big time! have alot of great memories up there with some great friends, one of them that is no longer with us!

I've been going up there for 15+ years. Lots of great times. I understand both sides of the argument as well because I happen to be one that enjoys hunting, fishing and ORV's , but closure of any public land is bad for all of us. There could have been a better resolution.

One group managed to get another group shut out on this round. Be care what you ask for, just one more step towards banning footsteps up there.