Thread: World's Largest Model Railroad

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Default World's Largest Model Railroad

World's Largest Model Railroad

Here's another one, come along for a ride.

If you didn't know this was a model you probably couldn't tell. I never got into model train sets. I was more into the model race tracks and cars. When I hit my mid-teens I got into slot car racing pretty heavy too. Used to build and modify my own cars and race them against other guys at our local slot track. Back then you raced for money or sometimes equipment like new motors or whole custom built cars. I could still get into it if we still had a track cause it was a ton of fun.
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

There is a fella in South Georgia @ A place called Folkston GA who has 3 car garage with a train set up in it. Took my 2 boys to see it & it was awesome, also this is where all the trains in Fla come thru going north.

I hope you ate at the Okeefenokee Restaurant while you were in Folkston.

My wife's grandfather in WV has a 30x50 garage that he's built as a replica gas station - complete w/the tools you'd find in a gas station in the early 1920's and 30's. He's built a G scale train that's suspended from the ceiling and circles the entire building. All of the scenes are ones that you'd find around the city where they live. I'll see if I can get a photo of it when we go up there @ Thanksgiving.
    I don't need my name in the marquee lights....