Thread: Gamecocks this weekend

Anybody goin to the game Sat eve??
    Good Dogs- $600.00 <br />Dog Box- $350.00 <br />Old Truck- $4,000.00 <br />Hearing a pack of hounds chase Mr. Whitetail in the SC swamps - PRICELESS!!!<br /><br />I came out here to enjoy nature, dont talk to me about the environment

wish i was...
    Man and other animals were first vegetarians; then Noah and his sons were given permission to eat meat: “every moving thing that liveth shall be meat for you” Genesis 9:3

"A man may not care for golf and still be human, but the man who does not like to see, hunt, photograph or otherwise outwit birds or animals is hardly normal. He is supercivilized, and I for one do not know how to deal with him." Aldo Leopold

You mean the Lamecocks? heheh
    Quote Originally Posted by Mergie Master View Post
    I played my butt horn on a wooden pew once. No one seemed to appreciate it, especially my mom who took me outside and put the fear of God in me. To this day I still look over my shoulder to see if she's around before I fart.

but wait....they are ranked 7th right?
    Man and other animals were first vegetarians; then Noah and his sons were given permission to eat meat: “every moving thing that liveth shall be meat for you” Genesis 9:3

"A man may not care for golf and still be human, but the man who does not like to see, hunt, photograph or otherwise outwit birds or animals is hardly normal. He is supercivilized, and I for one do not know how to deal with him." Aldo Leopold

Oh shit, I thought someone was talking basketball... you must be talking about baseball?! Man what an exciting game to watch, I have been to soooo many baseball games in my life that I was not playing in..... lol
    I played my butt horn on a wooden pew once. No one seemed to appreciate it, especially my mom who took me outside and put the fear of God in me. To this day I still look over my shoulder to see if she's around before I fart.

I dont think i will be able to make that one
    The best time to do something is between yesterday and tomorrow

screw basketball, its for [img]graemlins/afro.gif[/img] and wiggers. baseball is THE sport

Hey watch your language QA that is defintely a non-PC word and should not be used around here.... it draws an significant amount of criticism to our site and makes minority groups monitor our activities...lol

I disagree the [img]graemlins/afro.gif[/img] 's have invaded baseball, the last vestige is still golf and maybe rugby LMAO!

sorry bout that, didnt know. haha. but youre right. baseball still isnt as bad as football or basketball. golf is already started though with tiger and vijay *sp*. maybe rugby can help save the caucasians. lol

don't care what anyone says, nascar will never be invaded. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    \"I don\'t wanna be nowhere where the city\'s all that grows.\"<br /><br />Rush

Deer & Duck hunting neither!! LOL!!
    Good Dogs- $600.00 <br />Dog Box- $350.00 <br />Old Truck- $4,000.00 <br />Hearing a pack of hounds chase Mr. Whitetail in the SC swamps - PRICELESS!!!<br /><br />I came out here to enjoy nature, dont talk to me about the environment

as a dog driver, you of all people, should know that's not true....
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

I know of a certain member here who has shared a blind with a brotha.
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!

I am appalled by this revelation.

who who who???

I believe he has been absent lately. So, I will not call him out since he cannot defend himself. Although, there isnt a whole lot to defend.

Go to the Garners Ferry Walmart when deer season comes in. The brothas are out in full force buying camo, shells, corn, and everything else they need to whack a deer.

interesting.....

There is a potential market that may need to be explored catering to the brotha huntas.

bling bling, yo

yo.

still hunting brothas? i thought dog driving was the only way until we met those guys at the store on bluff road a coupla months back.

those guys were anti-doggers, almost.