Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Saturdays kill

congrats on a good day in the field
    Private Land Rubberhead # 1

Trailertrash,

If you dont like the company you keep, there is a button at the top right of the screen, that is titled "log out".

I certainly wouldnt want to be accused of tarnishing your gleaming inner'net reputation by associating with you.
    "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton

good killing.

No rain? it poured in the upstate.

Shoot doves on the power line behind 1234's house? good times back there.
    Quote Originally Posted by DRDUCK View Post
    Dexter GETS IT!
    Quote Originally Posted by JABIII
    :ACC: :ACC: :ACC:

I would rather hang around and tell you guys how fucking stupid you are for wasting any animal.... a fucking goose or a fucking gator.

I was brought up differently.

And it's distasteful.

Dipshit...did they not say they were cleaned and gonna get served up.

Shut up. Go away. Seriously. The tenn. shitness got to you quick, eh?

You got a job yet? Still a drunkard? Getting any pussy?
    That big old dick up your ass must be getting old to chop down on some kids. Maybe its just jealousy.

Douche..
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!

Quote Originally Posted by GBelly View Post
    Dipshit...did they not say they were cleaned and gonna get served up.

Shut up. Go away. Seriously. The tenn. shitness got to you quick, eh?

You got a job yet? Still a drunkard? Getting any pussy?
    That big old dick up your ass must be getting old to chop down on some kids. Maybe its just jealousy.

Douche..
    damn...

"Dear Success, I hope that you have been preparing for me."
    -T. Bailey 67

Guess we know GBelly's kids are going to end up in prison..... As childish as his last post was there is no way he knows shit about raising kids.

I would rather hang around and tell you guys how fucking stupid you are for wasting any animal
    Really?

I thought your motivations for hanging around was to enthrall us with your razor sharp wit, your late-night alcohol induced self loathing tirades , and boorish self righteousness that has become a very common theme in everything you post...
    "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton

Now Justin... you know I have only been drunk one time in the last several years. I don't rely on alcohol like some people.

My name must offend you... You are the only MOD who has ever had anything to say to me before now. Did you grow up in a trailer and get called trailer trash? WTF is it man?

find SOMETHING productive to do.
    Quote Originally Posted by DRDUCK View Post
    Dexter GETS IT!
    Quote Originally Posted by JABIII
    :ACC: :ACC: :ACC:

But you guys are right... If it's the opinion of most on here that as long as you kill it you don't have to eat it.... Then this is not the right place for me.

All jokes aside... Killing anything that is a game animal that you don't eat... or give to someone to eat is fucking stupid. That's my point. Leaving them out all day in the heat to fucking waste is fucking stupid. IF YOU DO IT...Then in my opinion.... YOU ARE FUCKING STUPID!

Quote Originally Posted by trailertrash View Post
    Guess we know GBelly's kids are going to end up in prison..... As childish as his last post was there is no way he knows shit about raising kids.
    Now that is uncalled for. You should be making a public apology for a comment like that one.
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

How is that any worse than what he said to me? Public apology my ass. IF your man enough to call someone out then you should be man enough to take it. He responded to me... Not the other way around.

Tell me, what would it matter if I was raised in a trailer? A block house? Or the back seat of a car?

If I had a birth defect, would that make me less of a man too?

Tell me oh great and noble holy man. I want to know how I dont measure up to your standards and those as honorable as you...those who cusses kids for their kills...

IF they didn't like my post they didn't have to comment. Stay out of it. GBELLY came after me.... Just the same as BB is doing now. He is a mod. If he has a problem he should have erased my post and sent me a pm or banned me.. He looks no better than what he is trying to make me look.

See ya trailer trash. douche
    Bah! Humbug!

Quote Originally Posted by BigBrother View Post
    Tell me oh great and noble holy man. I want to know how I dont measure up to your standards and those as honorable as you......

I already told you.... killing shit and throwing it in the ditch is fucking stupid....

Quote Originally Posted by BigBrother View Post

Nice work boys. Kill all those stinking, resident, migratory bird food eating geese and throw them in a ditch.
    This is what is fucking wrong.

First off, I also think your persecution of these young chaps for their day afield and what you perceive (perception is a big part of this...) as their treatment of their harvest was way out of line.

Much of what has transired since was personally targetted, and definitely inflammatory.... but, to me, you stepped twenty yards over the line when you brought someone elses kids into it.

Finally - point of information - while BB and GBelly are both, indeed, mods, they have no moderation authority (to include thread deletion, reply deletion, or editting) over THIS particular forum section. Nor do I. Otherwise, I imagine this would have been addressed through other means.
    "Only accurate rifles are interesting " - Col. Townsend Whelen