Thread: Is A Vote For Health Care Reform A Vote Against Gun Rights?

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Default Is A Vote For Health Care Reform A Vote Against Gun Rights?

Is A Vote For Health Care Reform A Vote Against Gun Rights?

Virginia – - At first glance, the two issues might seem unrelated, which is why some VGOC supporters have been asking me, “Why are gun owners getting into the health care debate?”

My friend Paul Valone at the Charlotte Gun Rights Examiner gives one of the best answers I have seen.

He points out that the British Medical Association is working with police to “tag” medical records of gun licensees. The same thing will happen here in America if Obama Care in the form of HR 3200 becomes law.

You see, HR 2640, the latest NRA sellout that disarmed thousands of veterans in 2007, ”Created the mechanism for centralizing mental health records.” So, for Americans, the process has already begun.

The Obama Care Bill in the form of HR 3200 would enable the government to use medical data however it pleases, including barring from gun ownership tens of thousands of people treated for anger management, depression, post traumatic stress disorder, and other ailments.

Please read Paul Valone’s article at this link.

http://bit.ly/HealthCareImpactsGunRights
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

I'll say it again....Come get em...I lost em in da river...boat tipped over....stolen...lost...can't find em...blah blah blah

Damnit man!!!!
    "The ideal form of government is democracy tempered with assassination." ---Voltaire

"anger management, depression, post traumatic stress disorder, and other ailments."

Mmmm, ain't none of that around here..............
    "We have become so open minded that our brains have fallen out"