Thread: Need more auction items....

Default Need more auction items....

Fact: The Flyway Foundation hen house project is probaby the best return on a SC duck dollar you can find anywhere. Catdaddy taught me this math so if you want to refute it, he's your man.

Fact: If we had 150 auction items that brought in an average of $75 a pop, the project would basically be paid up for the year....assuming the duck run folks still let us benefit from their "endowment."

Some thoughts: Stripa is going to ease the pressure a bit when I buy Glenn's arra's to shoot Catdaddy and Jab's hogs, then use Rapchizzles' knives to shuck Duckcrazed's oysters. So...maybe a hunert folks at $50 a pop'll get us there.

In all seriousness, a few of these boys bust there arse on their own time to pull off what has been an incredible feat when you think about what they are working with.....you fill in the blanks here. Easing some of the fundraising pressure and record keeping bs that comes with raising 20k the hard way is the least many of us duck welfare recipients can do.

Pro tip: The big dollar items are awesome but we can't hit the goal without lots of folks pitching in some smaller stuff.

That is all......
    "hunting should be a challenge and a passion not a way of making a living or a road to fame"

Rubberhead

Give us some ideas of what anyone has in mind.
    Quote Originally Posted by DRDUCK View Post
    Dexter GETS IT!
    Quote Originally Posted by JABIII
    :ACC: :ACC: :ACC:

You tying flies now ain'tcha?
    "hunting should be a challenge and a passion not a way of making a living or a road to fame"

Rubberhead

2th - where is the print I donated? On your wall?

And speaking of special needs - why hasn't the esteemed President of the Flyway Foundation come on here and said a word or 3 about the auction?

Whats the date you need this stuff. I may be able to come up with something.

candor has the print....and he lost his password.
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Thanks, Stripa.

If y'all have anything laying around that you aren't using - even if you think it's worthless - put it up. I'll bet you SOMEBODY here will give a few $$ to take it off your hands. It doesn't have to be of a hunting nature either.

As has already been mentioned, this organization can ONLY be sustained with funds - and this is a fun way of generating those.

WE NEED YOUR HELP!

Thanks again.
    I don't need my name in the marquee lights....

Quote Originally Posted by Stripa Swipa View Post
    You tying flies now ain'tcha?
    I wouldn't feel comfortable giving away my flies, let alone allow someone to pay money. Not yet.

I'll try to bring something to the table though.
    Dexter GETS IT!

I paid more than ANYBODY last year for a single Item. THANKS SimpleMan for donating. Never really got a thank you but I DO KNOW it went to a GREAT CAUSE!
    THANKS AGAIN for all the work that goes in to the FlyWay Foundation. Did my on research on the project and it seems to work.
    Bring on the big ticket items. Bring it!
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Thanks DRDUCK.

How'd I do??

Actually, that reminds me. I need to see about getting that donation again. Now, THANK YOU!
    I don't need my name in the marquee lights....

Whatin talkin bout you SM. One more word-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------then I am done-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------GO TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Tried this last year and I believe the few I donated actually recieved a few bids but winning bidder never submitted a final choice. (think I gave a choice of 3 images) If anyone's interested, I'll donate this print....

mounted on foam-core and matted....you'll have to frame.

Post this on the ff auction forum. I'll bid.
    Dexter GETS IT!

Come on girls...its for the ducks.
    If it aint got 8 toes & a green head,it aint a duck.