Thread: Pony Up Time

Default Pony Up Time

There isn't a single Member among us who can't find SOMETHING in his closet or garage that he can donate to the Flyway Foundation Auction. An old call, some used decoys, a shotgun you never use, a coat that doesn't fit, SOMETHING.

It's a great cause. The research projects have proven that Hen Houses not only increase mallard nesting success rates, but that the ducks are coming right back and reusing them year after year.

To take this project from a research project to a mass sustainable and effective conservation project is going to take cash. Do your part.

if i can get it through customs, i'm going to put up one(1) bottle of genuine iraqi sand. i'll see what i can do
    Man and other animals were first vegetarians; then Noah and his sons were given permission to eat meat: “every moving thing that liveth shall be meat for you” Genesis 9:3

"A man may not care for golf and still be human, but the man who does not like to see, hunt, photograph or otherwise outwit birds or animals is hardly normal. He is supercivilized, and I for one do not know how to deal with him." Aldo Leopold

The auction was fun last year!! I'll have to dig around to see what I can put up this year myself!!

When is it?

Look in the Flyway Foundation Auction forum at the Rules/Instructions. We are taking donations NOW. We have basically 3 weeks to gather auction items. They can be posted in that forum. Thanks in advance!
    I don't need my name in the marquee lights....

where and when? I got some old stuff
    Quote Originally Posted by Sky Buster View Post
    how many ducks are ya'll gunna buy this year?

we only ordered 650 this year... had a few people drop out a the club

i posted a snipe hunt last year and wasn't contacted.

i will do the same again.
    Be proactive about improving public waterfowl habitat in South Carolina. It's not going to happen by itself, and our help is needed. We have the potential to winter thousands of waterfowl on public grounds if we fight for it.

Thanks guys. Keep it coming.