Thread: spur of the moment

Default spur of the moment

Last night I realized I had a test today at about 12 so I decided to pull an all nighter. I talked myself into goin huntin if I got done studyin by 4:15. I bought a bow from skrimp about 2 weeks ago and have been itchin to shoot it. Problem was I had no private land to get permission for at 3 in the mornin when I conjeered up this idea. I said f it and pulled out the WMA maps and found an unnamed WMA in an undisclosed county that I had never been to ... Needless to say its obvious I was sick of shootin targets. Anyways, I finally found the place after a couple wrong turns and got settled in late due to tryin to find a decent spot in the dark. I was in the stand snd ready by 6:25 and saw the first deer at 7 ... A doe that worked its way through 2 pine rows from about 80 yards away to 8 yards from me. Good god aw mighty I didn't know what I was missin out on when it comes to bow huntin. If it was the 15th I woulda slung one at her. Ended up seein 2 more does and got some practice drawin back on deer and preparin for when a buck comes out. my gun might not leave the cabinet till I stick one. I'm HOOKED!

Good deal 12, good deal

That's awesome!!!!

I wish I could breathe life back in him, if I could I'd hunt him again tomorrow. - Ben Rodgers Lee

www.springallurecustomcalls.com

https://www.facebook.com/springallure.customcalls/

ya pass the test?
    He would have been nice next year.

Not yet ... Hopefully goin in the mornin