Thread: Some Help Needed

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Default Some Help Needed

Someone tell me where I can take my grandson tomorrow to kill a dove to two.
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule葉o all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

I can tell you where you can come and sweat your asses off for about 4 hours and see a total of 9 doves......our field.
    \"If there must be war let it be in my day, that my child may have peace\" -Thomas Paine

Been there done that, don't like it atall.

I don't want to put the grandboy in a field like that. Kids need excitement at least once in a while.
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule葉o all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

I agree. It was NOT what I wanted for my 4 yr olds first dove shoot! But he didnt mind to much. He kept saying "deddy, there's a bird" at every type of bird that flew by. And when he wasn't doing that, he was busy giving away my shells. I have no idea where the birds went. But I did see two hawks tresspassing on our field.
    \"If there must be war let it be in my day, that my child may have peace\" -Thomas Paine

Quote Originally Posted by ssgbeck View Post
    And when he wasn't doing that, he was busy giving away my shells.

You gotta love the little ones!

Sounds like you're raising that boy to be charitable. I want to hunt near you and him on a hot field.

Hmmm....more I think about it I think you might be raising that boy to be a Democrat politician.

He's taking 'your' shells and giving them to 'somebody else'.

same here merg, I took 3 youths today and they shot at 10 birds in 3 hours. I dont know where the birds have gone. 2 weeks ago we had birds but now we aint got nothing
    Private Land Rubberhead # 1

No he gave them to another republican. And yes, it seems he is headed that way by his actions. Starting tomorrow we will begin his "cleansing"! lol

Not much good for this year, however, for future reference the state youth dove hunts are really good. Been to Manchester three times and went to Sedalia yesterday with my two boys. Plenty of birds each hunt. Even better this year with adults not allowed to shoot.

Merg somebody was advertising a pay field in Union on the Greenville Craigs list. It was under farm and garden.

http://greenville.craigslist.org/grd/1359733976.html
    Last edited by DMP; 09-06-2009 at 08:09 PM.
    Warning: The Surgeon General has determined that turkey hunting is an addictive activity that will disrupt normal sleep patterns!

$75

That'd cost me $150 for me and the boy!

i took two of my little nephews satuday, they were so excited, but we started out really slow, and after an hour of not even loading my gun, my oldest nephew said," uncle matt this sucks, i aint seen any birds!" they were both ready to go back home, so i took them back to sit in front of a tv for the rest of the day. Gonna try to take them saturday morning, it will be alot cooler anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Roddie View Post
    SCducks is not checkers, it's chess.