Thread: Potential SCDucks Dove Fields

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Default Potential SCDucks Dove Fields

The idea of creating a SCDucks Dove Club appeals to me much more than trying to plant our own field. We may not could overcome the logistics of planting and working our own field. Buying seed & fert, working the field, planting the field, getting enough people to come to work it (workdays), travel etc etc would be tough at best, a nightmare probably, and a failure at worse.

If we go the SCDucks Dove Club route we need fields to lease, preferable in all 3, or at the very least 2, sections of the state. We have to have a Lowcountry field and an Upstate field, a Midlands field would also be nice but not a must I don't think.

In my other post some of you mentioned having fields available. So...

If you have a field you'd plant and lease or you know someone who has a field they would plant and lease, please post the size of the field and it's location.

Thanks.
    Last edited by Mergie Master; 07-29-2009 at 06:14 PM.
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

i would be up for it.....sounds like a very good idea....b/c public fields are a nightmare and cant really find a club w/ good fields and a swamp or anything

Swamp Rat may have some insight as he did damn near all the work setting up the old SDH Dove Club - Thanks again DC.

Not sure what the issue was that lead to us losing the field but it was a good one - had a power line down the middle of it.....nice roads in and not to far to travel to.

I'll never forget the lightning strike that about "paid my way" out there one afternoon.

i'd be interested in joining a club also.

There ought to be a mandatory IQ test and a written test that gives u certain hunting situation scenarios
    No discipline seems pleasant at the time, but painful. Later on, however, it produces a harvest of righteousness and peace for those who have been trained by it.

conservation permit holder

NBK Pro-staff

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    If I read 'mousetrap' in one more fishing thread I'm punching a puppy.