Thread: Bait Tank

Default Bait Tank

Notice the fine polished brass hardware!

We've had about 12 out of 75 bream die in 3 weeks.

Since we are on county water i have to fill this drum to allow the chlorine to evaporate and it also keeps the water at the same temperature for changing.
    "As an American I am not so shocked that Obama was given the Nobel Peace Prize without any accomplishments to his name, but that America gave him the White House based on the same credentials." Newt Gingrich

Lmblnr,

Damn nice set up.

Where did you pick up the main holding tank?

Check pm's.
    Last edited by BigBrother; 08-02-2009 at 11:03 AM.
    "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton

love the cover.

Quote Originally Posted by BigBrother View Post
    Lmblnr,

Damn nice set up.

Check pm's.
    Thanks BB, I picked that thing up from the Piggly Wiggly, they used it to pack meat on ice.
    "As an American I am not so shocked that Obama was given the Nobel Peace Prize without any accomplishments to his name, but that America gave him the White House based on the same credentials." Newt Gingrich

BB - I've not seen another one like this around, but if you can get your hands on an old bucket truck bucket liner, those things work great. They aren't insulated but i really don't think you need it to be insulated as long as you keep it the shade.
    Last edited by lmblnr; 08-02-2009 at 11:32 AM.