Thread: Something Just Hit Jupiter'

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Default Something Just Hit Jupiter'

The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

At that time of night , probably some alien headin home from the bar fell asleep at the controls.
    We gave you Corn,you gave us clap,bad trade.

Quote Originally Posted by HARV View Post
    At that time of night , probably some alien headin home from the bar fell asleep at the controls.
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

drinkin and flying is not a good idea even for martians.

Quote Originally Posted by millero View Post
    drinkin and flying is not a good idea even for martians.
    You mean Jupiterians?

Make sure to get your planets right or you're gonna piss off the Martians. There ain't nothing they hate worse than to be confused with Jupiterians. Makes them little green mofos fighting mad. Course it ain't like they are bad-azzez. All ya gotta do to kill one is thump'em in that little yellowish 'soft spot' twixt their googly eyes.
    Last edited by Mergie Master; 07-20-2009 at 12:11 PM.

tradorion Coots

Planetarial Profiling to make a Drunk Driving case will get you in deeeep Shiite everytime!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mergie Master View Post
    You mean Jupiterians?

Make sure to get your planets right or you're gonna piss off the Martians. There ain't nothing they hate worse than to be confused with Jupiterians. Makes them little green mofos fighting mad. Course it ain't like they are bad-azzez. All ya gotta do to kill one is thump'em in that little yellowish 'soft spot' twixt their googly eyes.
    if will smith can handle them, i can handle them.

Quote Originally Posted by tradorion View Post
    Planetarial Profiling to make a Drunk Driving case will get you in deeeep Shiite everytime!!
    Yup. They'll sue you every time.

Harv, that one will go down in infamy. here, here.
    At least I'm housebroken.