Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: Bowhunting Challenge??

i think hogs should be included as bonus points(small ones) and coyotes a major bonus point, these two animals have the largest influence on deer. hogs and deer compete for food, and they are the food to yotes, so lets give some points for being conservationist, the only good hog is a dead hog. savy?
    Last edited by buckpro; 07-20-2009 at 09:17 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    I'll shoot over a kids head in a blind or long gun one on a turkey in a heart beat. You want to kill stuff around me you gonna earn it.

Hahaha... I have probably killed just as many deer as most of these dipshits in this challenge with their bow. Bad thing is, I have never shot AT a deer with a bow.. Bwhahhahahahhah
    Last edited by PBiz; 07-20-2009 at 09:19 AM.
    Natural Born Killer Prostaff - Killing Tomorrow's Trophies Today...

TFC -"Be tough or get tough"

Conservation Permit Holder #5213

I'd like to jump in on this if anybody has room on their team. I don't know anyone on here personally, but I'd be glad to submit plenty of pic's of bow killage to support my case.

Quote Originally Posted by drwilly View Post
    at least you are man enough to use the same screen name both places. seems that we have been in some debates regarding hunting before over there on cf.com. some we agree and some we disagree. i have no affiliation w anyone over there. i state my opinion and support it whether im alone or have the whole mob behind me.

so dont group me w anyone or stereotype me. and if you can grow up and not call me a p^&*y , ill be glad to discuss this with you. otherwise grow up and realize you are now in your 20s. try to act like a big boy.

did call you a puss.... just said get the sand out of it.... vagigel works wonders....

just sayin... its just a little contest...... keep it simple, keep it honest, keep it fun..... we all love deer hunting, we all love competition.... but i dont think any one is gonna go out and start shooting deer that they normally wouldnt shoot just because of some internet contest..... MOST people on here are real sportsman, that have good morals and use good judgement.....

nothing wrong with a little pissin contest before we get started to build up the anticipation.......

and drwilly, dont take the vagina comments personal...just doin a little shit talkin....

Quote Originally Posted by buckpro View Post
    i think hogs should be included as bonus points(small ones) and coyotes a major bonus point, these two animals have the largest influence on deer. hogs and deer compete for food, and they are the food to yotes, so lets give some points for being conservationist, the only good hog is a dead hog. savy?

well if we do it... just keep it simple... remember, everyone doesnt have hogs on their land... i have a few but not many.... now coyotes, im startin to have them..... but they are kind of tough to kill with a bow.....

if we count hogs and yotes, make them say..

1 point for hogs,
    2 points for coyotes....

Hey SCSwitchback I am still in limbo on my team so if you wanna hook up we will and maybe pick up somebody else? I will let b stick know if that sounds ok.

aww hell, count me in... if i don't get a team... i'll run solo...

Quote Originally Posted by quack head 11 View Post
    Hey SCSwitchback I am still in limbo on my team so if you wanna hook up we will and maybe pick up somebody else? I will let b stick know if that sounds ok.
    Sounds good quack. We can put some in the dirt together this season in Crosshill if you want. Also, I just got a pm from someone else who wants in. That's a team of three, if you're not already in with B-Stick. Just let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by SCSwitchback View Post
    Sounds good quack. We can put some in the dirt together this season in Crosshill if you want. Also, I just got a pm from someone else who wants in. That's a team of three, if you're not already in with B-Stick. Just let me know.

We will make that our team. Hey the more teams the better IMO.

SCswitchback clean out yo PM box man.

We will make that our team. Hey the more teams the better IMO.
    quack head 11, stumpknoker, and scswitchback will make you all cry.

I just looked at my mathews... Its salivating!!

im short a team member...

someone join...dont care if you kill deer or not we will make up for you

Quote Originally Posted by 3chunter View Post
    I just looked at my mathews... Its salivating!!
    naw... its shedding tears of fear!

we gonna chuck norris that ass! kno dat!

teams full...

So if I smack a few velvet bucks then it doesn't count in the contest?!...that blows....

If you shoot a coyote with a bow (crossbow is cheating), it should be worth 50 pts.

I need a team.

Not sure how many deer I will get to see within bow range, but I'm going to try my hardest. It is yet to be determined yet on my new club. Will hopefully have more of a prediction after Saturday.
    Last edited by cusportsman; 07-20-2009 at 11:13 AM.
    *2008 & 2009 Bream World Champion*

Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote. - Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    "The Gamecocks are hammered dog shit"

Quote Originally Posted by b-stick View Post
    im a short team member...
    There, I fixed it for ya, LOL!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by cusportsman View Post
    If you shoot a coyote with a bow (crossbow is cheating), it should be worth 50 pts.

I need a team.

Not sure how many deer I will get to see within bow range, but I'm going to try my hardest. It is yet to be determined yet on my new club. Will hopefully have more of a prediction after Saturday.
    Get in touch with Dexter, he needs a team.

thank you tater for being so nice to me...what would i do without you and your quotes..

but it is fixed i found someone.

Gonna have to say no on the NC land. Otherwise anybody out of state would have an argument of why they cant join in.
    Fuck me!

Chicken shit ain't just the pile under the coup!
    Last edited by tunanut; 07-20-2009 at 11:46 AM.