Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Boat Raffle to benefit Delta Waterfowl Foundation

Default Boat Raffle to benefit Delta Waterfowl Foundation

Caimen 13ft. 2 man fiberglass camo sneak boat. Live well, 2 swivel seats foot controled 50 lbs. thrust trolling motor. Titled with no trailer.

See the boat and it's options here:
    http://www.caimanoutdoors.com/index.html

We are selling 100 tickets at $20 each to draw a winner when all tickets are sold. We hope to sell out by the upcoming fundraiser on 2-04-2010.

The printer has the order for the tickets, but if you wish to purchase one, please pm me and I will tell you where to send a check, (please send a check or money order made out to Delta Waterfowl Foundation, specify boat raffle). When the tickets come in, I will mail you your stub if you wish or hold it for you. Your name and phone number will be written on the stub, if pulled, we will have that to call you by.

Again, the winner will be drawn once all tickets are sold, and the winner will be responsible for title transfer fees.

Thanks, and good luck!
    Last edited by BigBrother; 01-22-2010 at 09:31 AM.
    "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton

Thanks ya'll for the pm's. All replied to.
    "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton

I Want One!!!!
    It's not enough to simply tolerate the 2nd Amendment as an antiquated inconvenience. Caring for the 2nd Amendment means fighting to restore long lost rights.

pm sent

All pm's replied to.

Thanks!

Oh yeah, bump!

The money made on this raffle is earmarked to an in-state project. I was speaking with a bio the other day about a mottled duck project and am leaning strongly towards it.

BTW, a note for those that I have received checks from, I still havent gotten the tickets yet, but expect them tomorrow. I will not cash your checks until I fill out your ticket information.

Another shameless bump...

Hold me one please will pay you Thursday.
    "The beautiful thing about the Second Amendment, is that it won't be needed till they try to take it away" - Thomas Jefferson

Conservation Permit #1969

you'll have boat tix for sale at the event, right? i want some.

i also want my banquet tix. where the hell is media guy???
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Toofer, I have you on the guest list for two, and yes, you can buy boat tickets at the banquet.

I got my tickets today. If everybody would go ahead and get theirs, I can pickup my new to me boat. My wife will be thrilled to have another boat.
    You can't argue with stupid people, they drag you down to their level and beat your ass.

Bump.... Please send us photos of President Jackson for this drawing.
    Toof I'm here just not as often lately. I'll see you at 9:15 tomorrow to fix this busted toof

Made great progress on the drawing for the boat last night at the Delta banquet, but we still have some tickets to sell.
    Proceeds will be going towards a mottled duck project with DNR so y'all buy these last few tickets and help out the ducks.

Y'all need to hurry up and buy the rest of these things so I can go get my boat
    Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    Only thing we need to be wearing in this country are ass whippings & condoms. That'll clear up half our issues.

Bump....
    We still have tickets available!!!!!

PM sent
    Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    So, do you buy your women too, or just your ducks?

PM's replied to, thanks gentlemen. Still got a few more to go, y'all pony up.

How many do you have left MG? I may be interested in paying a little more for my boat.
    You can't argue with stupid people, they drag you down to their level and beat your ass.

Winning ticket has already been sold, DUCS.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    Only thing we need to be wearing in this country are ass whippings & condoms. That'll clear up half our issues.

Big Brother did yall receive my check yet? Thanks Jonathan

I've got a few if anyone needs some.

Winner will not be drawn until all tickets are sold.
    *2008 & 2009 Bream World Champion*

Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote. - Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    "The Gamecocks are hammered dog shit"