Thread: Jeep guys

Default Jeep guys

The passenger airbag light in my fiance's jeep is staying on all the time. It is showing that the airbag is off, as if no one is in the seat. I have been looking on some jeep forums and seeing a variety of problems, from the seat sensor being bad to the bulb in the dash being bad. Any ideas?
    "Some high society lady says is your horse outside, no ma'am he's between my legs, but you're too fat to ride" Hank Jr

Sell Jeep and buy something else

I used to have a truck that you could turn off the airbag on the passenger seat with the truck key. When my girlfriend was being a bitch, I'd pull the truck over and turn off her airbag and then continue on our way. It didn't amuse her, but I thought it was funny.

It sounds like the seat sensor.

Sounds like the baby seat sensor. Cuts the airbag off if in between a certain weight. Mine did it a couple times when I had laptop bag in seat. But always went off.
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBrother View Post
    I can eat a bowl of alphabet soup and shit out a thought process better than the vast majority of you clemmings.

Quote Originally Posted by Geetch View Post
    I used to have a truck that you could turn off the airbag on the passenger seat with the truck key. When my girlfriend was being a bitch, I'd pull the truck over and turn off her airbag and then continue on our way. It didn't amuse her, but I thought it was funny.
    Hahahahahaha!!!!

Our jeep has a switch I believe down by the underside of the dash and the console. Ours is an 02 don't know if that helps.