Thread: Taking the Kids for a Walk.........

Default Taking the Kids for a Walk.........

Had the perfect setup on these birds like they were on a string till I hear the rumble of some fool riding up behind me with the radio blaring.......instead of riding on he decides to stop and ask what I was doing......lol.........not the best quality but enjoy........

Last edited by ccleroy; 06-08-2009 at 07:26 PM.

I wish I could breathe life back in him, if I could I'd hunt him again tomorrow. - Ben Rodgers Lee

www.springallurecustomcalls.com

https://www.facebook.com/springallure.customcalls/

nice shot.

It amazes me how early those little bastards fly.

Try catchin one.
    Be proactive about improving public waterfowl habitat in South Carolina. It's not going to happen by itself, and our help is needed. We have the potential to winter thousands of waterfowl on public grounds if we fight for it.

O yea.........we've actually (when I was younger) caught one........give them a few day though and it's all over they are some slick little kickers........awesome little animals.......this really has been the best recruitment year I believe I have ever seen........I know of 5 hens I have seen so far with strong poult groups all flying size or better.........makes me feel good to see them..........

I wish I could breathe life back in him, if I could I'd hunt him again tomorrow. - Ben Rodgers Lee

www.springallurecustomcalls.com

https://www.facebook.com/springallure.customcalls/

Now that's what we like to seee!!! Great shot. And tell that guy to f off; he's scaring the wildlife.
    Last edited by richardp17; 06-08-2009 at 11:49 PM.
    Richard

Good shot. Love to see those poults.