Thread: reptilians

Default reptilians

Nice, you finally found a snake. Like I said I see about 10-15 of them a day so your gonna have to do better than that. I want to see some rattlers!

Cool.......I'm making a trip to Donnelly in the next few weeks to capture some shots of the Gator pit.........

I wish I could breathe life back in him, if I could I'd hunt him again tomorrow. - Ben Rodgers Lee

www.springallurecustomcalls.com

https://www.facebook.com/springallure.customcalls/

You may want to consider taking the pictures of you holding the protected species down. Just sayin.....Unless your working for the state which it looks like you might be if that's the case then the gopher tortoise is ROCKIN
    Last edited by SCDivers; 05-31-2009 at 06:49 PM.
    "Lord prop me up in all my leanin places"

Quote Originally Posted by squatty View Post
    I just like saying Dik Dik

Quote Originally Posted by SCDivers View Post
    You may want to consider taking the pictures of you holding the protected species down. Just sayin
    Explain..........

I wish I could breathe life back in him, if I could I'd hunt him again tomorrow. - Ben Rodgers Lee

www.springallurecustomcalls.com

https://www.facebook.com/springallure.customcalls/

I might be talking out of my ass here but I think molesting federally protected species is against the law unless you happen to be working for the government in some fashion which would allow you to.
    "Lord prop me up in all my leanin places"

Quote Originally Posted by squatty View Post
    I just like saying Dik Dik

Quote Originally Posted by duckman88 View Post
    Nice, you finally found a snake. Like I said I see about 10-15 of them a day so your gonna have to do better than that. I want to see some rattlers!
    I'll get ya one this week...

Yea, unlike you I don't go looking. I don't have those kind of snake skills yet. Especially after stepping on that cotton mouth last week. Did you find em today?

I found that cottonmouth down by a vernal pool that was teaming with frogs. I hope to catch some EDB's sunning on some tortoise aprons this week.

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Quote Originally Posted by SCDivers View Post
    I might be talking out of my ass here but I think molesting federally protected species is against the law unless you happen to be working for the government in some fashion which would allow you to.
    I didn't see him molesting the critter. Of course we don't know what goes on behind closed bedroom doors.
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

Oak Tree, dont let Mergie know the location of that Gopher Cooter, he takes that whole death quiver thing seriously...
    "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton

MM, knowing Quercus alba I would not put it past him!!

But if I did happen to have a gopher tortise, was going on vacation and needed a pet sitter I would trust QA to take care of my tortise. He knows his stuff and would not do something he knew could possibly hurt the little fella.