Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: A Threat...

Seriously I asked what MANKIN was the other day. And hust recently found out what spoonin was.

What the hell is meant when someone is called a tool? Seriously

As opposed to the old timey "feel good" internet of the early 1960's I suppose...

"MOM, Eddie Haskell is sexting me again..."

Yall people are funny. Spellcheck, what was said in the supposed threat? I would have to know that to give you an OPINION. I have been in law enforcement for more than 12 years and haven't seen someone die from the internet threat yet.
    "...But this is football. This ain't tennis..." --CJ Spiller; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zxkNT9IxEu8

So Dave is this really about getting called a tool or is there something else your having a problem with? Its kind of a open question unless you give us some kind of clue as to what your talking about.
    Last edited by DMP; 05-31-2009 at 04:49 PM.
    Warning: The Surgeon General has determined that turkey hunting is an addictive activity that will disrupt normal sleep patterns!

Quote Originally Posted by quack head 11 View Post
    And hust recently found out what spoonin was.
    Congratulations! Hopefully you wern't the little spoon...

Tool: a loser, fucktard, dipshit, etc. also reference to a guy's "business" lol
    Jamie

Not one shred of evidence supports the notion that life is serious. You never know when you're making a memory.

Sometimes, people hear me when I think!

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Quote Originally Posted by dcmbsc View Post
    In todays world , people die because of the internet.
    Damn. Wish you hadn't told me that. Now I'm kinda skeered to use it.
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

Quote Originally Posted by Trapper View Post
    As opposed to the old timey "feel good" internet of the early 1960's I suppose...
    when no one used passwords, everyone was welcome on your wireless networks?

Dave I wouldnt speak to soon.........remember just last year you were the one playing peek-a-boo with "To catch a Predator" with the infamous MB Strip cell phone pic's.............lol..........
    Last edited by ccleroy; 05-31-2009 at 04:58 PM.

I wish I could breathe life back in him, if I could I'd hunt him again tomorrow. - Ben Rodgers Lee

www.springallurecustomcalls.com

https://www.facebook.com/springallure.customcalls/

Outta of all the CRAP TALKING that goes on here..

I have never told someone I would want to hurt them or for somone to watch their back.
    Last edited by dcmbsc; 05-31-2009 at 05:04 PM.
    "Pass it on in the name of Conservation"-Tracy Byrd

So Dave what was said?
    Warning: The Surgeon General has determined that turkey hunting is an addictive activity that will disrupt normal sleep patterns!

yeah... what did the perp say to you?
    They say the only time a fishermen tells the truth is when he tells you another fisherman is a liar.

I think you should take everything you read on here about as seriously as all the conservation permit bullshit. That way nobody wads their panties too badly.
    Your riding a gravy train with biscuit wheels.

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Quote Originally Posted by saltynut View Post
    I think you should take everything you read on here about as seriously as all the conservation permit bullshit. That way nobody wads their panties too badly.
    That's exactly why I quit wearing panties!

Gave all mine too Simple Man.
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

Listen Up......

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    you little F-ing prick.

I don't know what the F your problem is but I have not attacked you or F with you in a mighty long time unless provoked. You have called me a Tool several times since the Duck Run, why I don't know. In fact I have left you the F alone. Now you have started this mess and I'm willing to let this shit go. Otherwise you keep it up you fucking pussy and we'll find out who the fucking tool is the next time you see me in person. You best let things go and grow the fuck up!

You don't want to fuck with me boy I'm telling you, you got it! Now step the fuck off! Understand?

So you guys can call me spellcheck, dumbass, dumbsc, retard, dipshit,

And you say its all in good fun...

Then I call some one a "tool" as inside joke refering to photoshop, and I get a nasty Pm.

I have had people call me a P-O-S and I never once said anything like that TO ANYONE cause I think its down right bad.
    Last edited by dcmbsc; 05-31-2009 at 05:15 PM.
    "Pass it on in the name of Conservation"-Tracy Byrd

Whipe your cunt Spellcheck..
    Natural Born Killer Prostaff - Killing Tomorrow's Trophies Today...

TFC -"Be tough or get tough"

Conservation Permit Holder #5213

Quote Originally Posted by dcmbsc View Post

Listen Up......

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    you little F-ing prick.

I don't know what the F your problem is but I have not attacked you or F with you in a mighty long time unless provoked. You have called me a Tool several times since the Duck Run, why I don't know. In fact I have left you the F alone. Now you have started this mess and I'm willing to let this shit go. Otherwise you keep it up you fucking pussy and we'll find out who the fucking tool is the next time you see me in person. You best let things go and grow the fuck up!

You don't want to fuck with me boy I'm telling you, you got it! Now step the fuck off! Understand?

So you guys can call me spellcheck, dumbass, dumbsc, retard, dipshit,

And you say its all in good fun...

Then I call some one a "tool" as inside joke refering to photoshop, and I get a nasty Pm.

I have had people call me a P-O-S and I never once said anything like that TO ANYONE cause I think its down right bad.
    hey do you wanna buy a boat?

And..................

I wish I could breathe life back in him, if I could I'd hunt him again tomorrow. - Ben Rodgers Lee

sounds like two tools... tool'n it out
    They say the only time a fishermen tells the truth is when he tells you another fisherman is a liar.

Quote Originally Posted by CAMO SNOB View Post
    sounds like two tools... tool'n it out

Swords...............lol............