Thread: " FREE" Pedigree and Health Clearance Website

Default " FREE" Pedigree and Health Clearance Website

Just a note to tell those Boykin Spaniel lovers that the Huntinglab pedigree website is now set up to handle the Pedigree info for those little brown dawgs..

I really like this website not only because it is free, I like it because it has lots of features for breeders who want to do pedigree analysis. It also has Free Advertising for Litters.

It is relatively simple and easy to use, when you input the name of the dog it will give you a direct link to the OFA and CNM White list to verify/confirm the stated Health Credentials and if you look at the OFA's Vertical Pedigree you will see several generations of ancestors and their health clearances

Click on their " Database Stats" and you will be able to click on dogs by title, ie GRHRCH, HRCH, HR etc. Also most popular FC's, NFC's etc are in this data base.

Folks looking for pups will like it as well as they can use it for the same purpose. HRC folks will like it because it allows for titles from multiple registries.

Photos of your dog can be input via Photobucket. Below is the link.

Enjoy
    www.huntinglabpedigree.com

Last edited by Wingmaster01; 05-31-2009 at 09:28 AM. Reason: Correct error and ad info

Just found out from Helena Larkin, owner of the website, that the Boykin Spaniel Pedigree format has some bugs in it. She is working on it and will let me know when its ready.

The Labrador Retriever Pedigree pedigree format is working and now has nearly HRC 100 Grand Champions on its list.
    Last edited by Wingmaster01; 06-01-2009 at 07:09 AM.