Thread: Deer+Window=Close Encounter

Default Deer+Window=Close Encounter

The wife was following me home today through town and as I noticed she wasnt behind me anymore I felt the cell phone going off.........My initial though was her car was giving her trouble.....ended up 2 bucks ran put in front of her in the middle of town and one decided to go straight through the 10' by 10' glass window in a vacant building beside the bakery........as I showed up she was on the phone with cops telling them what was going on........soI grabbed the cam out the front seat and snuck inside to find the buck walking around and cornered him and pulled few shots off till the blues got there.............1st cop shows up and asked where he was and I showed him and we were just checking him out as the second car got there he insisted I get out of the building.....thinking he was joking.....the 1st cop asked what we should do..I told him just walk over to the bay door open it up and steer him out.....simple......the second then insists in a assholish way to get out of the building telling me that the animal could get "violent" and endanger my life.......as walking off his buddy was laughing I added "hey watch out for them teeth"......Had a cut above his front foot and maybe a cut up face also his back ham was cut but overall I believe he'll survive.......ended up getting a few decent shots considering how dark the building was and with the assistace of the 1st officer's Maglite made for some decent captures........

I wish I could breathe life back in him, if I could I'd hunt him again tomorrow. - Ben Rodgers Lee

www.springallurecustomcalls.com

https://www.facebook.com/springallure.customcalls/

the chunky dude looks like the guy off Die Hard. He musta been the one who was pissy, he looked mad
    "Eventually, all things merge into one, and a river runs through it. The river was cut by the world's great flood and runs over rocks from the basement of time. On some of the rocks are timeless raindrops. Under the rocks are the words, and some of the words are theirs.
    I am haunted by waters" Norman Maclean.

Quote Originally Posted by Phone Man View Post
    the chunky dude looks like the guy off Die Hard. He musta been the one who was pissy, he looked mad
    Actually he was one of the last to show up but was very cool.......after the pissy one left the "scene"....he called me back across the street wanting some of the pic's and was quite nice.......the other one I've had run in's with before and is well........a miserable person.........

I wish I could breathe life back in him, if I could I'd hunt him again tomorrow. - Ben Rodgers Lee

Officer #2 is a PUSS! That's all

BTW CC Nice stuff!
    You've got one life. Blaze on!

Quote Originally Posted by squatty420 View Post
    Officer #2 is a PUSS! That's all

BTW CC Nice stuff!
    Thanks....not quite the outdoorsy pic's I was looking for but a neat story......

as SW would say "he will be outside the ears, def a shooter"

b-stick once again
    "To be a successful procrastinator you must be a genius because you take what other people do in a course of weeks and mash it all into a couple of hours." - David S. Clements

def a 3 year old. (not 3.5 yet).

Hope he makes it looks like he will be a goodun

Holy SHit! 8 count buns 89 cents, white bread 99 cents!

Quote Originally Posted by woodsjunky View Post
    Holy SHit! 8 count buns 89 cents, white bread 99 cents!
    Maybe that is why they are closed down?

Quote Originally Posted by quack head 11 View Post
    Maybe that is why they are closed down?
    they arent closed. thats the day old bread store. they have half the building for rent.

Quote Originally Posted by ccleroy View Post
    Thanks....not quite the outdoorsy pic's I was looking for but a neat story......
    Photo Journalism, they don't all have to be "outdoorsy"

I still think officer #2 is a big Puss!
    You've got one life. Blaze on!