Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Look WHo Came for Breakfast Sunday AM (& Left W/ a Headache)

New School? Chuck, young Chuck, you really have no idea what your taking about, seriously! That pussy ass gator aint shit! I perfer the 8 footers, they move a little better than the 300lb+ ones. Once they get fat, they get slow, you should know all about that...

Actually, a LEO was the one to pull off on this guy with his 40 cal. I have never shot one with anything larger than a .22 cal. No need to since their brains are about the size of yours (VERY SMALL) you got to get it in the right spot and that = point blank range style. Generally once they have been removed from said neigborhood.

Since were on the subject, get of wifes cause I just got off yours, and SHE LOVED IT!

ps - I'm outta the office till Friday, so don't think I'm ducking you the next few days...

SCTIMBER Coots

Looks like the perfect scenerio to use a bushaxe

Quote Originally Posted by SCTIMBER View Post
    Looks like the perfect scenerio to use a bushaxe
    i was busy bushaxin' 2 cobras that hitched a ride on our barge on the PR
    Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    RY-you are a killer. plain and simple.
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    Rebel Yell has killed more shit than small pox!
    Stripa Swipa > Ron Jeremy

Rebel Yell is the Charlie Daniels of the bushaxe, I'm just sayin'
    "If you could kick the person in the pants responsible for most of your trouble, you wouldn't sit for a month." -Theodore Roosevelt-

Default kill um all

kill um all i hate den dang thangs i was in a bream and shellcracker bed in jacks creek last week and had a boss hawg try to run us off we got our 60 a split if i get drawn he's got a death wish fo sho

gators and gamecocks 2 of south carolina's biggest fawls oh yeah don't forget tamies and welicki
    My thoughts exactly JAB. I figure, i'll never retire, always work doing something. Rather have boats, guns now and be able to use em than to save and save and then be too out of health to enjoy it.

TRUER WORDS HAVE NEVER BEEN SPOKEN--thank you-Phoneman