Thread: 3D Shoots

Default 3D Shoots

Friend asked about 3D shoots, lives in Charleston. He shot a course in Charllote this past weekend and wanted to know if any courses existed closer to home.

Default ..

Quote Originally Posted by aquaman View Post
    Friend asked about 3D shoots, lives in Charleston. He shot a course in Charllote this past weekend and wanted to know if any courses existed closer to home.
    have a twenty target range every other sunday afternoon just outside of walterboro. $10 a pop i think, sometimes $20, winner takes 80% of the pot or something.

last time we had twenty people.

pm me his # and i'll give him a call on the next shoot if thats not to far from him. its not really a comp. we just have a good time
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    I'll shoot over a kids head in a blind or long gun one on a turkey in a heart beat. You want to kill stuff around me you gonna earn it.

Buckpro I would like some info on this as well.
    "The beautiful thing about the Second Amendment, is that it won't be needed till they try to take it away" - Thomas Jefferson

Conservation Permit #1969

Go to the Palmetto Archery Federation website or Lake Marion Archery Club website, they list a lot of local stuff, LMAC is shooting the weekend of the 5/23. Swamp Fox in Summerton 5/30.

Lake Marion is in Eutawville

www.sc-archery.com go there...whole list of them.

Fort Gordon doesn't have a 3-D shoot, but they have an awesome field archery course. They've got targets out to 80+ yards. Open to the public as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    Nobody ever became a hero in a comfortable setting. Sometimes you got to nut it up and do work.