Thread: Rain!!

Default Rain!!

Haven't seen it in awhile and getting a nice little shower right now!!!
    **2008 & 2009 Bream World Champion**

Genesis 27:3

About 30 minutes ago I was putting in T-posts and happened to look to the North. A squall line was closing in like a rifle shot. I loaded my mexican post holder and we headed out across the cornfield. The squall line bitch slapped us about 1/3 of the way across and I had the backhoe smoking across the field like Earnhardt Jr. Okay. Bad example. Like one of those yankee brothers that win all the races. Damn this place just went from the Sahara to the Okavango in 10 minutes...

[QUOTE The squall line bitch slapped us about 1/3 of the way across and I had the backhoe smoking across the field like Earnhardt Jr. Okay. Bad example. Like one of those yankee brothers that win all the races. QUOTE]

HAHAHAHAHA

Well since you are talking bout JR and smoking in the same sentence.......it very well could be.

Rain is very welcome though, hope we dont get into the same summertime pattern of the pas two summers.

Its much needed here at the beach. The last two nights on my way home on 90 there was a spot where there were some decent size flames. About a 100sq/ft patch was still on fire today..

hard rain fell at my place. Hail on a tin roof will drown out most other noise
    easy livin'

2.5 at my place yesterday afternoon............it's already matched that here today and looks like more.........

I wish I could breathe life back in him, if I could I'd hunt him again tomorrow. - Ben Rodgers Lee

www.springallurecustomcalls.com

https://www.facebook.com/springallure.customcalls/

SCTIMBER Coots

Cut the grass here yesterday, the rain last night will make it be ready to cut again by the end of the week. Looks like more on the way today.

Was pouring at the house this morning. Daggum traffic on the interstate was terrible. People cease to amaze me at how they forget how to drive even if it is just drizzling.
    *2008 & 2009 Bream World Champion*

Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote. - Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    "The Gamecocks are hammered dog shit"

i got 3" at my house so far today and only .5 in my guage last night (but it was blowing something fierce so i know i got more than that)

Quote Originally Posted by millero View Post
    i got 3" at my house so far today and only .5 in my guage last night (but it was blowing something fierce so i know i got more than that)
    That's

what

she

said.