Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Chili for 200+ people. HELP!

It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows...Epictetus
    “I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. Some come from ahead and some come from behind. But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see. Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!” - Dr. Seuss

Damn. Hate I missed out on this one.

Tater, there wasn't much to miss. Some of these children are experiencing extreme reading comprehension deficiencies.

Say, when are you comin down? It's cooler here in the summer and I've got plenty of room.

Quote Originally Posted by Tmbrhntr View Post
    Well once again I must come to Bull's defense in this argument.
    There is no argument.

There is no argument between you and I because you don't matter.

There is no argument between Bull and I because Bull failed to read everything and then he jumped in over his head. He has nothing to add and he certainly ain't gettin the better of me.

Like I said, there is no argument. It was more like a drive by shooting and I was the one doing the shooting.

I was under the impression that the name of this particular forum is Grillin' and Chillin' not Pissin' and Moanin'.
    "Never Trust a Skinny Chef."

Shut up, you humorless faggot.

Say Rapchizzle. I was thinking about this chili recipe thing the other day. Obviously, chili in May is a bit of an oversight, but if you're going to make it, you might consider adding a cup or more of cinnamon to a big batch. I've eaten chili several times with cinnamon and I gotta tell you, it adds a very unique flavor. And I'm not talking about that skyline chili bullshit from Cincinnati. This here was genuine southeastern chili and it was killer.

Russell children have to be taught
    some are just to dumb to wind up the clock
    Fish I was never arguing, just pointing out the fact that you don;t know what you are talking about. Your math is correct, however your answer was like "DUH, HOW MANY APPLES DO YOU PUT IN A CHERRY PIE?"

YOU CAN GET SMARTER IF YOU WANT, BUT THE MORE YOU SPOUT YOUR DUMBNESS GETS BRIGHTER !!

Apparently you're operating under the assumption that if you say something enough it becomes true.

you can't change the spots on a dumbass cat
    you know what I mean, the one that runs around covering up his crap !!

HAVE A NICE MUTHA'S DAY

do you think you have convinced everybody you are just plain dumb or are there a couple of more folks to go?