Thread: new store in simpsonville for duck hunters

New Store in Simpsonville, SC is carrying duck hunter supplies plus everything else. Kent fasteel, waders, dry bags and calls. Need to check them out. They are taking orders for clubs at a discount also.

That's great, now where the hell in Simpleville is it and what the hell is it called? Oh yeah.... [img]graemlins/fu2.gif[/img]

P.S. You suck at spam.....

I've been there about 3 times - including earlier this evening - and have bought some things from Scott. He seems to be a good guy and is willing to bring things in if he knows he can sell them. They aren't the cheapest, but they are the friendly local store that we need. When I first told him about the Kent Fasteel, he didn't know what it was, but to his credit he had it on the shelf the next time I was in there. Small place, but they will grow in due time. No guns now, but he says he'll have them after he sends in his FFL paperwork.

Tater - it's in the Kohl's/Ingles shopping center at the big intersection of Fairview Rd. and 385.

[img]graemlins/spam.gif[/img] sucks
    I don't need my name in the marquee lights....

Damit man, Me and Tater could have stopped in there today while in S'ville but nobody wants to tell us about the good new fug'n hunting store. [img]graemlins/fu.gif[/img] bitches. I'll be buy there soon.

got camo?
    They say the only time a fishermen tells the truth is when he tells you another fisherman is a liar.

I thought it smelled like y'all had been through when I got back into town this evenin. [img]graemlins/fu.gif[/img]

Yeah, they've got camo. Huntin and fishin stuff...
    I don't need my name in the marquee lights....

Fishin stuff huh, do they sell crickets? Fishing stuff without crickets is worthless; hunting stuff is cool tho'...