Thread: Savages

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Default Savages

Trailer Trash PMed this link to me. You don't see this kind of cruelty in the lowest form of animals. This is pure Godless savagery!

Sick, Pure Evil
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

And we are surprised by this?
    "Only accurate rifles are interesting " - Col. Townsend Whelen

Godless? It's probably based on some form of religion just like the Salem Witch Trials.
    I might be allergic, but I'll try it anyway.

DUCK MASTER is offline Professional Waterfowl Exterminator

Typical!
    If it ain't broke it ain't mine!

Quote Originally Posted by Swamp Rat View Post
    And we are surprised by this?

Germans did it on a larger scale.
    The only man to ever get all his work done by Friday was Robinson Crusoe.

thats unreal.

If you follow some of those links on the video page you will end up where they are beating and killing children. They think these children are the devil. They do it all in the name of Jesus. I have never seen anything like it before. I will try to find it again and post links but it was 0200 this morning when I found them after reading and looking for hours.

Unreal is an understatement........sickening would be more like it...........

I wish I could breathe life back in him, if I could I'd hunt him again tomorrow. - Ben Rodgers Lee

www.springallurecustomcalls.com

https://www.facebook.com/springallure.customcalls/

if I could get a shot at them they would be done thats ridicolous it makes me sick Iam sitting at home right now and find my self praying for those poor people brutually murdered I hope the lord does something bad to them
    “… duckhunting stands alone as an outdoor discipline. It has a tang and spirit shared by no other sport—a philosophy compounded of sleet, the winnow of unseen wings, and the reeks of marsh mud and wet wool. No other sport has so many theories, legends, casehardened disciples and treasured memories.”
    --John Madson, The Mallard, 1960

"Never trust a duck hunter who cares more about his success than his dog's."

Ever heard of Salem?

Or the "necklaces" they use(d) in South Africa.

Sub-human. I had to stop watching that video. It hurt my heart to see that.

i had to also geetch, that is unbeliveable in this time and day

Disturbing is not the word.

Wow. That was hard to watch.

I dont think I could have sat there and let them do that to me. I would go down fighting...one can only wonder what was going through their minds to do that to another person, and two, to actually do that to another person.
    "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton

Absolutely would have gone down fighting. That one guy was just sitting in the fire getting burned up?! WTF? I woulda kicked ol' Sambo with the beaten stick right in the nuts at least or something...damn.
    Last edited by walt4dun; 03-17-2009 at 06:25 PM.

i would have went down with a fight are tryed to get the hell out of there that is unbelieveable....

a sad thought, maybe he was just tired of being beat down and just decided to give up.(may have been going for a while,before this)i have no idea, but that was my first thought when i saw him in the beginning of the video. and in third world countries they aren't as lucky as we are to be able to stand for your self or be able to "protect" them selves properly
    Last edited by btduckcall; 03-17-2009 at 07:14 PM.

The guy was probably in shock from it and just sat there. I bet they beat them before they put them in the fire.

They'd have to kill me with that stick or tie me up and put me in that fire! Sad thing to watch!! That guy was probably doing witchcraft to just sit there in that fire!

Swamp Rat you are dead on, I am not surprised in the least bit, the people over there live as though they are just another animal in the jungle not as human beings. I found it interesting that only 2 or 3 people were beating and pushing them in the fire while hundreds more just watched, do you think they watched because they believed in it or out of fear of being the next victim? This culture is still in the same time period as the Salem Witch Trails while the rest of the world has progressed. I would compare those folks to the chimpanzee that mauled that woman recently.
    cut\'em

The first thing that popped into my mind was "If the damn 'human rights' activists like this homo
    want to protest something, then why aren't they trying to stop this kind of crap instead of camping out in trees or trying to blame Israel for the world's problems?
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    Nobody ever became a hero in a comfortable setting. Sometimes you got to nut it up and do work.