Thread: winchester super x3

Default winchester super x3

Any of you guns have a winchester super x3 or know anyone that has one. Im looking at getting one but want to hear some feedback on them first.

i bought one in january. I was shooting a SX2 before i bought it. I havnt touched my X2 since. shoulders better. better balanced. where are you looking? bass pro has the best price as far as a retail store. bought mine off gunbroker.

yea i went to bass pro last nite. the black one is like 850. the guy told me the best thing to do was to buy the black one and send it off and get it dipped in camo, he said they would put a life time warenty on it but i dont know. he said the factory camo would chip easy. do you have the camo or the black?

camo. i think that is BS on the camo chipping. The aftermarket people use the same process. Winchester and browning actually put duratouch on top of the camo, so it should be more durable IMO. The duratouch is nice. Are you looking for a 28" 3 1/2?

yea thats what i want.

I have the mossy oak break up sx3 and love it. I sold my benelli to get it and have not regretted it one time. The gun is lighter and feels better than the super x2 that I used to have.
    "You are Citadel Men, you have no pension for failure, you wear the Ring, you never let a friend down, you will be good fathers, husbands, and leaders in the armed forces and industry, you are strong in heart, body, and mind. You protect such things as Honor and Fidelity. Your virtues matter not only in wealth, but in the richness of family, you are the last of the knights."
    - late President Ronald Reagan

Where did you get yours from?