Thread: Got skunked by HB22

Default Got skunked by HB22

Went on a little fishing trip today with HB22. We fished for several hours trying everything we could think of to catch a cold water bass. We ended up with only one fish in the boat.

HB22 and the rattle trap bream

Getting buzzzzzed by a few geese

Damn he really can smile.

I can't rag him to bad since he caught a fish and I didn't... even if it was a bream and we were bass fishing but I will add that the smile went away after he threw into the trees about 5 times, broke a rod and ended up with 2 out of 3 reels birdnested and unfishable.

I had a good excuse for the birdnest I had even if it did mean I had to cut all the line off the reel and start over. It was one of those days!

Quote Originally Posted by murraywader View Post
    Damn he really can smile.
    Aint no lie..........of all the dead shit I've seen pic's of him wid he decides to smile with a tittie bream..........

I wish I could breathe life back in him, if I could I'd hunt him again tomorrow. - Ben Rodgers Lee

www.springallurecustomcalls.com

https://www.facebook.com/springallure.customcalls/

Quote Originally Posted by ccleroy View Post
    Aint no lie..........of all the dead shit I've seen pic's of him wid he decides to smile with a tittie bream..........
    i was laughin...NOT smilin...dont accuse me of somethin that just aint damnit so...assholes...lol jk

that broken rod just broke my heartlol

I saw him smile a few times yesterday. There was not much to smile about with such a poor day of fishing. We should have went crappie fishing instead of bass. I think we could have done a little better.

Quote Originally Posted by trailertrash View Post
    I saw him smile a few times yesterday. There was not much to smile about with such a poor day of fishing. We should have went crappie fishing instead of bass. I think we could have done a little better.
    i had a blast even though we werent catchin em...that bream/9lb bass made it all worth it...lol

[QUOTE=trailertrash;354846] but I will add that the smile went away after he threw into the trees about 5 times, broke a rod and ended up with 2 out of 3 reels birdnested and unfishable.

Last time I went with him, it took about 5 casts for him to break off a brand new $25.00 lure. Boy is hell on equipment
    "My resume is the trail of destruction behind me. " Bucky Katt

I can't rag him to bad since he caught a fish and I didn't... even if it was a bream and we were bass fishing but I will add that the smile went away after he threw into the trees about 5 times, broke a rod and ended up with 2 out of 3 reels birdnested and unfishable.

I had a good excuse for the birdnest I had even if it did mean I had to cut all the line off the reel and start over. It was one of those days!

Sounds like your fishing was pretty crappie!!

Based on that description it sounds like y'all were doing some pretty crappie fishing!!!