Thread: Training dogs in aiken

Default Training dogs in aiken

I am new to the dog ownership world i got my first one last christmas. I had a guy work with him over the summer and he knows some basic stuff. He did really well this year hunting. I was wondering if anyone on here was in the aiken area and wanted to get together and work with the dogs especially if they can help me work on teaching him blind retrieves.

Default Training

PM Sent...

I am in the North Augusta area and I generally use Langley pond for water and Harrison Caver recreation field when nobody is up there. I am running my dog in the AKC hunt test next weekend!

sugar cane kennels danny sanders 803 221 4810. trained my dog and was happy. in akein

Yeah i have heard of him, he lives over here near me somewhere. I am about to join the Midlands Hunting Retriever Club and he is associated with them. Im gonna dual register my dog for AKC and HRC. Midlands train near my house also and that will help me because im limited on space.

DannySanders is a great guy and is always willing to help a new person learn more about dogs and how to be a better handler. I just spent the day with him judging a Seasoned Hunt test down at Central Florida HRC, and told him about this thread on SCDucks. He encouraged you to give him a call at 803-221-4810. Good luck with your dog. - Brian

I will do. Thanks

ScHunter, where about are you? PM me if you'd like. I'm on the north side near I-20 and HWY 1.
    **2008 & 2009 Bream World Champion**

Genesis 27:3