Thread: Crazy Weather!

Default Crazy Weather!

Left the Carolina's super-duper early Friday morning, [3:00 a.m.] to chaparone a bunch of giggly teenaged girls to an Honor's Chorus Performance/Scholarship try-out @ Lee University, (Cleveland, TN).

Decent weather all the way there & back, (a bit of drizzle Saturday morning - but cleared around noon - temps mid 50's - low 60's). Same type of weather coming home.

Took a nap after arriving home this afternoon; woke up to that "DEAD QUIET-WEIRD" sound, looked outside & here is what I found:

“I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. Some come from ahead and some come from behind. But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see. Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!” - Dr. Seuss

A few more pics - all taken within a 15 minute period.

“I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. Some come from ahead and some come from behind. But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see. Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!” - Dr. Seuss

SCTIMBER Coots

I'm ready for 90 degree weather. I can handle the heat but I'm already sick of the cold weather. Snow one week and 75 the next.