Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Daytona Talk (aka the #88 car's mistake)

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    "he got pushed below the yellow line."

sure. he did. but its how he got back on the track that caused the problem. are yall telling me that two wrongs make a right? he ruined a pretty good race and gave the victory to someone that wasnt even in it.
    he's running 193 mph how the hell else is he suppose to come back across the line? Rubbing is racin' sometimes it works for you, sometimes it doesn't!

DR DUCK they didn't penalize him because he didn't do anything wrong....he didn't advance position!!
    More fuel = more boost!!

Quote Originally Posted by KRT View Post
    he's running 193 mph how the hell else is he suppose to come back across the line? Rubbing is racin' sometimes it works for you, sometimes it doesn't!

DR DUCK they didn't penalize him because he didn't do anything wrong....he didn't advance position!!
    Eggzackly
    Quote Originally Posted by Huntin Ace View Post
    You are exactly right sc sportsman

Dang yougun's. No He didn't do anything wrong, he just can't see or drive.
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Rubbin is racin get over it you are gonna get wrecked every once in a while. they where all ok so now they will drive through future wrecks better. and bumping on eachother is part of the sport go to any dirt track and you will see what i mean.