Thread: Back from across the pond

Just got home from a hunt in the UK.Did not get to hunt any ducks like last time but hunted partridge over two dog trials and shot a case of shells at pigeons one day,who needs Argentina!The whole country is up in arms over this Fox hunting ban and I think we should pay close attention to how it goes down.The fox hunters are taking the heat alone while shooters and other outdoorsmen stand and watch..but the law states that it will be illegal to hunt any game FLUSHED by a dog says nothing about only foxes.When the time comes,and it will my friends,we must all stand together and save this sport we all love,putting all of our petty differences aside.
    Trying to be the person my dog thinks I am.

happy to hear you had a good time.

when i have hunted in the past on a friends farm in belgium, we had women in front of us to flush the birds. that's the way they do it. seriously!
    wherever we go we bring monkey with us

I find that the most enjoyable thing about these trips overseas is watching how their hunts are coducted as compaired to ours.We had female "beaters" on one hunt to stop the birds from dispursing onto another game pereserve beside ours and I swear one of the girls was Lurch from the Adams family's sister.
    Trying to be the person my dog thinks I am.