Thread: I Want This, But Don't Want To Wait. :-(

Default I Want This, But Don't Want To Wait. :-(

I saw one of these at Palmetto's the other day, and wanted to buy it, but didn't because I was after a less expensive gun to keep in the truck.

That day, as the post below states, I got a XD sub-compact, and another P22. I was satisfied, but both are kinda "bleh". The XD does nothing for me, but suit a purpose, and the P22 is just for suppressor fun.

Now, the P250, on the other hand, is plain old sexy. I want one. Price was $777 with either 2 or 3 mags, don't recall, dual mag carrier, and kydex holster, all digicam.

I want the gun. I do. But, I don't "want" to "afford" it right now. I know there will be more. And, I don't know how long that one may remain there. Who knows...?

However, the thing is sexy and will cause me to purchase my 3rd suppressor. Even more reason to delay...

A guy in our office bought the P250 in .40cal (compact size, not sub-compact). It is damn nice. For Christmas, he got himself the .45 conversion for it. He hasn't gotten it in yet. They are REALLY nice pistols.
    I don't need my name in the marquee lights....

Dude, are they hiring at your workplace? And how do you get that much coin droppage past your wife? I need to read your book!

Quote Originally Posted by demoniac View Post
    Dude, are they hiring at your workplace? And how do you get that much coin droppage past your wife? I need to read your book!
    LOL, yeah, as a matter of fact, they are hiring. Got any managerial skills?

And, the wife is VERY supportive, and she shoots, too. She shopped with me that day. Not to mention, she makes ~2.5x what I do, so...