Thread: Remington SPR310

Default Remington SPR310

Looking at low end over and unders and like this one the most. Anyone have any experience with them?

Assuming it hasnt changed much since it changed from Baikal to remington/spartan, its a great buy. I've got a Baikal (same gun) and love to shoot it. Its like having a nice over under without the worry of taking care of it. Granted the finish is what I paid for it but the function is excellent. I love shooting doves with it, of my guns I shoot it the best. Im about 5'8" and 180 and it fits me excellent. I've had it for about 9 years and its held up great. I wouldnt hesistate recommending one.
    "It's a numbers game" - Mac Owen
    Endangered: Farmers, Watermen, and Rural Life

I read a review in shootingtimes about it and figured it looked like a good one. Thanks

Stoeger Condor Is Another Good Over And Under...my Dad Has Had One For About 5 Years.... Throws A Good Pattern With #8 Birdshot

my roomate has a condor. Its pretty good, I just like the way the SPRs look and feel.

I have the sporting model with the ported barrels and like it a lot on clays. Mine is a 20 gague and has take a year or more to get a break to loosen up some, but great gun overall for the low dollars. My dad's Ruger is pretty sweet too though.
    75% SHR Justa' Swimmin' Fool "Otter"

Ducks, Doves, Deer, Toms and the little brown dog, Otter.

I've got the same gun in 20ga and it's a great little shooter. I bought it for my ex girlfriend with plans of cutting the stock down to fit her. She didn't make it for the long haul and I'm glad I procrastinated. I've shot doves, ducks, and ptarmigan with it as well as quite a few rounds of sporting clays. The only thing about them is that my auto ejectors jam if I don't clean it every once in a while. That's not too shabby for a gun that I only paid $389 for.
    Living in Moncks Corner but looking forward to moving back to the West Coast in 2020 where there are more ducks and less duck hunters!! LOL

I would definitely reccomend the Stoeger over the Russian made POS...
    If you do decide on the Rem.. check out the stock. We sent everyone of ours back to Remington b/c of twisted wood...
    ----------------------------------<br />I\'m getting worser!!!

Fish, let em have it...