Thread: Oakland Riots Part II ?

Default Oakland Riots Part II ?

Glad to see that the peaceful Bay Area is showing it's true colors again. Note in the las bit of the article that a radical communist group lead the protest

Shickens are coming home to roost it would appear.

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/articl...MN2N155CN1.DTL

A quote from the story...

"I feel like the night is going great," said Nia Sykes, 24, of San Francisco, one of the demonstrators. "I feel like Oakland should make some noise. This is how we need to fight back. It's for the murder of a black male."

Sykes, who is black, had little sympathy for the owner of Creative African Braids.

"She should be glad she just lost her business and not her life," Sykes said. She added that she did have one worry for the night: "I just hope nobody gets shot or killed."
    These animals need to meet a "street sweeper". There's no excuse for this behavior, especially when they're trashing other Black's businesses and vehicles.

Screw the tear gas... just shoot the bastages... clean the gene pool.

Foothills Golden Retriever Rescue
    "Keep your powder dry, Boys!"
    ~ George Washington

"If I understood everything I said I'd be a genius." ~ 'Unknown'

After Obama got elected, there were street celebrations, etc. throughout the bay area. A black guy in the office lives in Oakland and he went into San Francisco to celebrate because he was afraid someone would pull out a gun and start shooting in Oakland. He said black people don't know how to act.