Thread: Don't Screw With a 4 Year Old

tradorion Coots

Default Don't Screw With a 4 Year Old

WTF?!?!? A FOUR YEAR OLD??? and PLEASE tell me how a four year old would manage this?? I am wondering if more will not come out about this one soon-- like teenagers screwing with a gun and oooopsie!!

http://www.wsaz.com/news/headlines/37089509.html

JACKSON, Ohio (WSAZ) -- Deputies say a bizarre shooting Sunday night involved a 4-year-old wielding a shotgun.

The Jackson County, Ohio, Sheriff says some teenagers were babysitting some younger children in a mobile home just outside Jackson.

The police report says a 4-year-old got angry after 18-year-old Nathan Beavers stepped on his foot.

The reports say the boy then went into a back room, loaded a shell in a 20-gauge shotgun, came out and shot Beavers in the arm. The babysitter was hospitalized, but the injury was not life-threatening.

Another teen was also hit with shotgun pellets.

The sheriff says possible violations include aggravated assault against the 4-year-old, and child endangerment against the babysitting victim. Right now, the sheriff is not sure yet if anyone will be charged.

I'm with you on this one Trad- a 4 year old retrieves a 20 guage and ammo and sends pellets downrange because a babysitter stepped on the childs toes???????????? Strange, very strange. Sounds more like teenagers were handling firearms and left the firearm, ammo, and 4 year old unsupervised- add a dose of a childs natural curiosity and like Mr. Paul Harvey says, Now you know the REST of the Story!!!!!
    Last edited by 300WINMAG; 01-06-2009 at 06:24 PM.
    In loving memory- KVP 1961-2009
    "Sooner or later the man who wins is the Man who thinks he Can!!!!!" Thanks Nor!!!

Hmmmmmm. Sounds fishy.