Thread: Black Lab saves hikers

What difference does the color make in all of this. If it was yellow, chocolate, white, blue or red, would they make such a deal over it. I would expect most Labs would stay with their owner. Where else was that dog going to go? Same with a Chessie. Don't know if a Boykin would provide much cover.

But then, why did these nuts take a Lab up the side of a mountain? Are there ducks there we don't know about? I think the PETA people should prevent dogs from going on hikes. Where is the SPCA? The thing is, I wonder if the dog even got cold.
    It's not enough to simply tolerate the 2nd Amendment as an antiquated inconvenience. Caring for the 2nd Amendment means fighting to restore long lost rights.

I am just wondering when the dunbasses are gonna quit climbing that Mtn in the middle of the winter.
    I love Defenseless Animals... Especially in a good gravy<br /><br />When I wake up in the morning I piss excellence

I think it was a lab/shepard mix.

T.
    William Gettys Smart
    1830-1906
    Company A
    49th NC Infantry
    CSA

Remember....

http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg...&GRid=12958647

Well, that probably explains everything. If it was a pure Lab, it probably would not have gone on that hike at all.
    It's not enough to simply tolerate the 2nd Amendment as an antiquated inconvenience. Caring for the 2nd Amendment means fighting to restore long lost rights.

A lab would go before a boykin even got in the truck.
    Amendment II A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    I like fishing topwater. Will one of you jot down some of this redneck ghetto slang and the definitions for those of us who weren't born with a plastic spoon in our mouths?