Thread: New Sponsor- WATERFOWLJUNKIE.COM

Default New Sponsor- WATERFOWLJUNKIE.COM

Please welcome our newest Sponsor- http://www.waterfowljunkie.com/

This thing is going to change the game! Check out the videos, and if you kill ducks, you will see what I mean!

Fellow Waterfowl Junkies,

My name is Bob Berens, the inventor of "The Bird Hitch". I have been hunting ducks and geese for over 25 years, so I can guarantee you that cleaning birds has been the worst part of hunting for me... until now.

"The Bird Hitch" is designed for hunters that take out of town trips for several days where you are required to leave a wing on for legal transportation. With "The Bird Hitch" you can also leave the head on if that is what your state requires. There is also saw teeth for wing removal. I use it even when I`m hunting near my home so I can bring the breasts inside to filet off the breast meat instead of doing it out in the cold.

I honestly feel that by making it so fast and easy to clean birds it will save a lot of them from being discarded due to waiting too long to field dress them.

Thanks for visiting my web site, enjoy the video to the right. If you have questions, feel free to email me at bob@waterfowljunkie.com.
    - Bob

Bob tells us that they cleaned 60 snows and 40 ducks in 20 minutes on one of their trips into Canada this year! After watching the video, it isn't hard to see that! I can't tell you how many hours this thing is going to save us, and best of all it leaves a wing attached for legal transport!

Thanks for Sponsoring at SCDUCKS, Bob. You have just added a piece of standard equipment to our duck gear.

that is a pretty cool looking little gadget right there.

Thanks for the support and Welcome!
    Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
    H. L. Mencken

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Cool deal!!!

And thanks for your support.
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

That looks cool! Welcome aboard!
    "Only accurate rifles are interesting " - Col. Townsend Whelen

SCDUCKERS, one of our fine Sponsors, Bob Berens at www.waterfowljunkie.com , has graciously donated an Original Bird Hitch duck cleaner for a contest here at SCDUCKS!

To make it interesting, we are going to do a Photo Contest to determine the winner of the Bird Hitch.

The prize will be awarded to the Member who posts up the "Prettiest Limit of SC Ducks" as judged by the Admins.

Rules will be that the Photo MUST BE TAKEN IN SOUTH CAROLINA between December 12, 2008 and February 1, 2009. (to include youth hunts)

3 woodies constitutes a limit just as 1 pintail would. You decide what your legal limit can look like.

Each Photo must either show or be taken by the Member entering said Photo.

The appearance of released ducks will disqualify an image from consideration so don't post em if you want to win.

Each contestant must post up his image within 48 hours of his having taken the photo.

Each contestant will be allowed 1 image to be judged.
    Entry is open to all Registered SCDUCKS Members EXCEPT for the Admins.

To enter the contest, YOU MUST REPLY to the following thread in the Contest Forum no later than 11:59pm DECEMBER 11, 2008 and then post your photo within the 48 hour time limit under the same thread.

http://www.scducks.com/forum/showthr...350#post319350

Thanks to Bob at www.waterfowljunkie.com for the great prize!
    Last edited by Vikki; 02-08-2009 at 11:28 AM.

Very Cool Invention !!

Im looking into getting one for sure !!

Thanks for sponsorship !!

Jon

now that is neat.
    Warning: The Surgeon General has determined that turkey hunting is an addictive activity that will disrupt normal sleep patterns!

i used one in mississippi,it was the coolist new thing to waterfowling.i ca n breast out alimit in about 3 min.great for packin out ducks with the one required wing attached.i suggest buying one if you kill birds.

Nice!