Thread: The OB Swap

Default The OB Swap

Any of you who were blessed enough to watch the Gamecocks whip some razorback ass.....

What did you think about the quarterback swap that the OBC put on ?

I thought lining a 300 OT at wide out was more interesting.
    The defenses won't have to guess which one to prepare for now -
    that can prepare for both. IMHO -I still think Steven is the stronger all around
    QB (even though Chris looked better throwing Saturday). Finally got to see Jared Cook's 4.3 speed-

The PPV quality SUCKS ..... I would rather listen to it on the radio... not worth the 24.95....

Being able to watch is better than not.

Some fans are eaten up with Garcia, I am not, I have said many times before, I don't care what the back of their jersey says as long as they do the job.

Smelly is a better pocket qb than garcia will ever be.

Garcia wants to scramble. I can't tell - with open receivers down the field, that he either can't see them, or he is some type of ball hog? Can't place that yet, Haven't seen enough of him to tell.

At least we know the correct call makes it to the field.

probably the last Carolina game I will ever go to... so I should have figured some stupid shit like that would happen.

well after nearly a case of beer and a few crown & cokes to tide me over until after the game was I couldn't see who was the QB anyway. The numbers were a bit fuzzy

I got tired of trying to keep up with it and was really frustrated by it. In the end we won so I overlooked it. However everyone around me in the stands was bitch'n, moan'n, and groan'n about it the entire game. WGAF we WON!
    You've got one life. Blaze on!

thought it was funny to hear spurrier explain why he did the QB swap thing. he said part of it was so garcia would get the play right since he cant seem to figure out all the signals.

why your last game, Trapper?
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Garcia, IMHO, is still the future QB of the team. He ain't perfect. But I think it will be a different story after he gets a spring practice under his belt and some coaching.
    "Only accurate rifles are interesting " - Col. Townsend Whelen

Quote Originally Posted by Swamp Rat View Post
    Garcia, IMHO, is still the future QB of the team. He ain't perfect. But I think it will be a different story after he gets a spring practice under his belt and some coaching.
    I have been sitting and watching, and waiting, I am from Missouri, and he ain't showed me anything yet. He played like crap saturday, and if Smelly had not been there, we might have not won that ball game. Can Garcia stay out of trouble in the offseason?

Trappa, why the last game?

I know my wife got a little teary knowing we would never sit in her families club seats again, after 30 years, But the Gamecock Club gave me 1500 reasons per seat (3000 total) to move to a more economical arrangement. I have strongly thought about paying to park and scalping tickets to the conference games, but the 3 hour ride on friday night, and again on sunday gets me close to some people I would never see if I didn't come to support the team.

I'm hanging up the doctor number 5 bit... the SEC has so many TV deals that they swing the game times all around. To be sure I am off of work I HAVE to schedule the entire day free, so I am left working basically all the other saturdays in Sept. Oct and Nov. and it is likely that the Colorado job will be open by this time next year...

besides, maybe I'm just getting old, but I'd rather just be in the woods.

Dook, I was corning and listening to it on the "redio", It sounded to me like Spurrier threw the kitchen sink at Arkie. I like any new approach and I ex specially like a win. And Amen to your thoughts Trapper, when it comes to this time of year, there is no such thing as a bad day in the woods.

Quote Originally Posted by Trapper View Post
    besides, maybe I'm just getting old, but I'd rather just be in the woods.
    That doesn't have squat to deal with being old, to me it is just getting back to basics. I know where you are coming from, I missed out on some nice deer during the rut due to football.